10+ Year Old Account

my friend has been begging me to play this game

so i sit down and play it for like 10 hours and it's probably the worst game i have ever played.

if i wanted someone to run from me all day, i'd play a game of tag with usain bolt

and the point of this post was, what exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    idk

a lot of people talk about and like league and i just want to understand what they find so entertaining about it. the entire game just feels like you're playing that grade school cooties shit.

Deleted
    "if i wanted someone to run from me all day, i'd play a game of tag with usain bolt" That makes no sense as to why you hate the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone is always running away from everything and you level up by hoping you last hit npcs rofl

like lol where is the player interaction at? where is the fighting? where is the aggression?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    and the point of this post was, what exactly
    to tell you how fast usain bolt is

People like the mechanical skill it takes to play certain champions or make certain plays. Some people play because they like the champions themselves. Some people play because they enjoy climbing the ladder, testing their skill against others, and improving. There are plenty of reasons people play the game, if you don't like it, ok, good for you.

Deleted
    If you want to see fights and action watch some competitive plays maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of MOBAs myself, but... Maaaaaaaate... There is plenty of action, and player interaction is what decides games.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    literally just sat through a twisted treeline where a player quit and pulled up the option to surrender like 10 times

dude starts cussing me out because i don't want to play 2v3 in a game we were already getting stomped in. kept me there for 20 whole minutes that i spent browsing the internet and watching youtube videos because he wanted to be a baby. 2 out, 1 holds everyone else hostage because 1 of the 2 out actually closed their game client.

like, really. I'm trying to understand. i'm playing different champions, i'm trying to pick up on the nuances, i'm trying to fit my playstyle into the game but at every turn i want to smack the living piss out of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    literally just sat through a twisted treeline where a player quit and pulled up the option to surrender like 10 times

dude starts cussing me out because i don't want to play 2v3 in a game we were already getting stomped in. kept me there for 20 whole minutes that i spent browsing the internet and watching youtube videos because he wanted to be a baby. 2 out, 1 holds everyone else hostage because 1 of the 2 out actually closed their game client.

like, really. I'm trying to understand. i'm playing different champions, i'm trying to pick up on the nuances, i'm trying to fit my playstyle into the game but at every turn i want to smack the living piss out of someone.
    That sucks, but you get shitty people in every game. Overwatch, HoTs, Dota, WoW, you name it. If it has multiplayer, you have shitty teammates.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean yeah i chastise people and i tell them they played bad, but dude really gonna lock me into a game no one but themselves wants to play for 20 minutes? lol. this game just seems really hard to enjoy. which i think is a real shame, i really like the art style of it and the neat and unique things the producers do for the game as far as skins are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I mean yeah i chastise people and i tell them they played bad, but dude really gonna lock me into a game no one but themselves wants to play for 20 minutes? lol. this game just seems really hard to enjoy. which i think is a real shame, i really like the art style of it and the neat and unique things the producers do for the game as far as skins are concerned.
    Have you ever been in a dungeon and paired with a player who holds the group hostage that you can't kick because they are part of a premade? Ya, it sucks, and the system for punishing assholes like that is crap, but they make up only of a fraction of the players in a fraction of the games.

You're just inexperienced at the game, and clearly .. well .. bad. So, either stick around and learn to play, or don't. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    You're just inexperienced at the game, and clearly .. well .. bad. So, either stick around and learn to play, or don't. Your choice.
    and my best advice is to leave this Game asap
    The Community is Toxic, The Game itself gets changed every year no matter how good the previous stuff was, the Ranked System is frustrating.
    Played it well over 3000 Hours and happy that i quit a year ago

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post
    and my best advice is to leave this Game asap
    The Community is Toxic, The Game itself gets changed every year no matter how good the previous stuff was, the Ranked System is frustrating.
    Played it well over 3000 Hours and happy that i quit a year ago
    Every online community is toxic. Change is bad, since when? Ranked system frustrating how? Because you can't play your OP champs every game?

Clearly the massive amount of players disagree.

The game is only fun when you play it without caring what happens, as soon as you start to tryhard it becomes one of the most frustrating games I've ever played

How many games have you played? Have you performed well in any of those games or made any really cool plays? I think that's a big determining factor in whether or not someone gets hooked on the game.

For me, I love those really competitive games that go back and forth at the end, or the comebacks where you get whooped in the beginning, and then turn the game around with a couple of good team fights. And, of course, going 18/2/12 and completely dominating is pretty endearing as well.

I think if you give the game more of a chance and get lucky enough to experience a really heated match, you might think differently...

Or maybe you already have and this game just isn't for you. In that case, to each their own.

theres a certain fun in the game once uve played it enough to understand what to expect and set yourself a goal to improve while playing with your friends

lol just has a larger learning curve than most games...for instance people find satisfaction when they "outplay" an opponent....but as a new player its impossible to appreciate this or to perform it due to obviously how new u are