Deleted

Horde Unholy DK Claw or Satyr

Now some site saying different thinks about the enchants of a Unholy DK i would like to ask what you guys use as enchant for UH DK, maybe someone tested it on simulationscraft? Mark of the Claw or the mark of the hidden Satyr?

Thank in advance

Doesn't really answer their question of "Mark of the Claw" or "Mark of the Hidden Satyr".

That aside, I've been using satyr for raiding, but a lot of the mythic UDKs I've seen are running claw.

I'm curious to know the answer to this as well.
    I haven't used either, but have been under the assumption that claw was our go to neck enchant.
    However, last night my guild master (who also has a DK) was telling me Satyr was the correct enchant.

Halp.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggsworth View Post
    Doesn't really answer their question of "Mark of the Claw" or "Mark of the Hidden Satyr".

That aside, I've been using satyr for raiding, but a lot of the mythic UDKs I've seen are running claw.
    Then you didn't read the thread, so i suggest you go back and read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Then you didn't read the thread, so i suggest you go back and read it.
    Definitely read it, unless you go back and edit your post to compare satyr to claw and not satyr to distant army then the link isn't exactly useful.

EDIT: not useful in the claw/satyr comparison at least.
    Last edited by Diggsworth; 2016-09-29 at 07:57 PM. Reason: clarification

Definitely read it, unless you go back and edit your post to compare satyr to claw and not satyr to distant army then the link isn't exactly useful.

EDIT: not useful in the claw/satyr comparison at least.
    Saytr is the best, The End!

You want proof, learn to use simcraft

Saytr is the best, The End!

You want proof, learn to use simcraft
    I can use simcraft just fine, but thanks!

I can use simcraft just fine, but thanks!
    Then sim it

Then sim it
    Already did, that's why I'm using satyr.
    That said, there are some mythic UDKs rolling with claw.

Already did, that's why I'm using satyr.
    That said, there are some mythic UDKs rolling with claw.
    Then they are baddies, or using it to get some haste/crit that they are falling short on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Satyr is definitely the go-to neck enchant.

Then they are baddies, or using it to get some haste/crit that they are falling short on.
    They are baddies and yet they are the ones that compete for World First? Or are they all magically falling short on haste/crit? Either one of those or a third, your wrong.

I'm not using Simcraft atm, but I did sim my char on askmrrobot sims and I lose damage with Satyr on those sims when compared to claw even at 30% crit.

I will keep using Claw enchant and the fact that every single unholy DK on the race for world first are showing on armory to be using it makes me more sure its probably the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    They are baddies and yet they are the ones that compete for World First? Or are they all magically falling short on haste/crit? Either one of those or a third, your wrong.

I'm not using Simcraft atm, but I did sim my char on askmrrobot sims and I lose damage with Satyr on those sims when compared to claw even at 30% crit.

I will keep using Claw enchant and the fact that every single unholy DK on the race for world first are showing on armory to be using it makes me more sure its probably the right call.
    29% crit 22% haste and Saytr sims ~4k higher than claw for me. 857 ilvl

Simcraft>AMR