Deleted

Another QQ thread.

So.. They nerfed Demon hunters again? ( 2pc bonus ).
    What will happen to us... This is incredible.

I've always been in the understanding that "Blizzard knows what they're doing, even if it seems wierd".

... But this time, it doesn't seem logical anymore.

So they overdo all buffs/nerfs by alot.

They don't touch hunters, which is always nr 1 in raids. ( From own expirence and watched streams ).
    But decide to nerf Demon hunters on single target?

I just did 1 normal boss today in EN, just to test.
    So, my Single target took a huge hit ( which wasn't needed )
    My aoe, got nerfed aswell, BUT - i'm still able to do way more than others on huge packs. over 2 mils.

So..
    Their plan on nerfing Aoe, without touching ST (Or as it should be atleast) has failed totally.
    Aoe is still good and probably the strongest.
    While ST which didn't need nerf, took a huge hit and made us terribad.

I would really like to have a conversation with a blizzard employee oO

Quote Originally Posted by Kazoon View Post
    So.. They nerfed Demon hunters again? ( 2pc bonus ).
    What will happen to us... This is incredible.

I've always been in the understanding that "Blizzard knows what they're doing, even if it seems wierd".

... But this time, it doesn't seem logical anymore.

So they overdo all buffs/nerfs by alot.

They don't touch hunters, which is always nr 1 in raids. ( From own expirence and watched streams ).
    But decide to nerf Demon hunters on single target?

I just did 1 normal boss today in EN, just to test.
    So, my Single target took a huge hit ( which wasn't needed )
    My aoe, got nerfed aswell, BUT - i'm still able to do way more than others on huge packs. over 2 mils.

So..
    Their plan on nerfing Aoe, without touching ST (Or as it should be atleast) has failed totally.
    Aoe is still good and probably the strongest.
    While ST which didn't need nerf, took a huge hit and made us terribad.

I would really like to have a conversation with a blizzard employee oO
    honestly ive been under the impression game designers dont know what balance is and never have, and this goes for every game

Before some smartass links logs from all bosses combined, I'll show them this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...lty=4&sample=1

On this boss, there is no padding, there is no mindless Ichor AoE, just pure solotarget. But yeah muh DH are still OP pls nerf!11!

Deleted
    holy fk people are whining as fk in here.

i looked at the nerf, nothing much really, almost every classes got nerfed in tiers. the obv choice was that the current raid sucked and blizzard fucked up, people were too strong for the current content, so they are nerfing everything, just to avoid having world first kills on fking day 1.

if you wanna whine about tier set? look at resto druid. 30% nerfed to 5% . "is that 25% nerf?" No its fking 83.3% nerf.

i get it you guys were nerfed a lot, but you can't ignore the fact that DH's were broken as fk, i dont call it nerfed atm actually i call it balanced. so take your qq's and cry me a river.

99% of all posters are not even world competitive players, so i don't understand either why it matters if you do 1% more dmg or less.

Deleted
    Why not link ilgynoth heroic, even with padding dh is still outclassed by ww monk and mm hunter with spriest just behind.

And op you ask what will happen with dh?? same thing that happened to monk ww in wod. Youll suck at everything that isnt aoe and depending on your guild youll probably get benched.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    holy fk people are whining as fk in here.
    i get it you guys were nerfed a lot, but you can't ignore the fact that DH's were broken as fk.
    No dear sir, dh wasnt broken as fuck, it was always worse than mm hunter in both aoe and single target.
    You talk shit.

Hell in single target it was pretty mediocre where even aoe specs of other classes were doing better, like outlaw rogue, fire mage and again mm hunter.

99% of all posters are not even world competitive players, so i don't understand either why it matters if you do 1% more dmg or less.
    Ive been benched on my ww monk in wod because my class sucked, im not competetive player and yet this affects me...
    Oh and lets not forget those beautiful pug runs on brf, if youre not balance or hunter, go away...

and 1%?? atm were doing 14% less aoe than mm hunter with 11% less st than mm hunter...
    You again talk shit.
    Last edited by mmoc9df192782d; 2016-09-29 at 08:58 PM.

Because we play a game and pay for a game that should be enjoyable to play not one that we get roflstopped to the ground and it dont become fun anymore to play. I pley veng DH and after our nerf i find it fun to play anymore. i liked the surviability it was just fun now i am getting my ass handed to me and i am working my ass off.