Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
Why?

What does frost have to do with souls? Far as I know the whole Frost deals with soul magic is entirely player driven and doesn't really match anything in lore.

The only reason people try to make is fit is because of the name of the sword, Frostmourne, which was just that, a name.

EDIT - I know what's coming next Frost got the shards of frostmourne and you know what maybe Frost should have soul manipulation as it's identity, which I'm fine with, but really none of this matters overall the whole idea of specs being so divided is silly to me, a DK should be dipping into all three identities like they did originally, with Frost and Blood being able to summon ghouls, even if only temporarily, all specs having death strike etc.
This is just my interpretation.

Blood is the life essence of the being.A blood Dk can suck this life essence to keep himself alive,thats why they are the tank spec.

Unholy deals with the Flesh and undeath,they can destroy the enemy with diseases and turn then in into mindless unatural beings.

Frost is -or should be-the cold of Death and deals with souls,their icy attacks also pierce the individuals soul while also have the hability to freeze others in place.

The problem i see is that they push the Frost spec too much to the Frost side,looking more like a warrior that uses frost magic then a actual Death Knight that attacks the enemy soul and also use Frost attacks.

again,this is my interpretation.