Switching to MM, what should I aim for?

Long story short, I really fell in love with BM. After playing Demo Lock for much of WoD, I love having 2 pets and not being bound to a cast bar, being able to just never stop moving is a wonderful thing! However, I'm also a raider. While I'm not a hardcore progression raider, I still like being the best. I'm often top dps for my guild (due to low dps numbers from other players, casual guild life) but I know it would be higher as MM. The problem is, I've completely one trick pony'd my way to where I am. I have the MM artifact, but it has sat in my bank since that day and has no AP invested into it. BM on the other hand is 50k AP from having my 2nd Golden Dragon (took the long way to get the stronger Titan's Thunder second, rather than Surge of the Stormgod, as my AOE dps was great, but single was lacking a bit). I know that MM won't be upfront stronger without at least 1 golden dragon, but how far into the artifact tree do I need to be before it's going to overtake BM? Any advice would be appreciated.

Deleted
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...-pve-dps-guide

Everything, but for your question the 'artifact and relic' bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CedricDur View Post

Everything, but for your question the 'artifact and relic' bit.
    Sorry, that didn't answer my question. I know the path to take when I go to MM, but not at what point MM overtakes a level 21 BM weapon. Or even if it would be more beneficial to just get the 2nd golden dragon in BM and wait for more artifact research to make the switch later.

Deleted
    The boss, generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    The boss, generally.
    Beat me to the joke.