Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I kind of figured that would be the case. Thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Back to maining my mage after a break and I am seeing plenty on st rotations but not aoe. Is Blizzard still bad like I remember it or is it used now? Can anyone enlighten me on the aoe rotation for frost pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Back to maining my mage after a break and I am seeing plenty on st rotations but not aoe. Is Blizzard still bad like I remember it or is it used now? Can anyone enlighten me on the aoe rotation for frost pls?
    Keep blizzard on 2+ targets, generally you should pick arctic gale as talent on any encounter that isn't heavy st (like trilliax or krosus), frost bomb is not an option for me as it's clunky as sh*t
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    is it worth it to use ring of frost to trigger sephyz when its possible?

Can you imagine if they kept the new Ice Lance trait at 80% increased damage against frozen targets? lol I'm already doing 1.7mill with 3 stacks of chain reaction.

The guide say that LW is our best choise for the current gear levels, what gear levels are they referring to (around what Haste%, crit%)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onedirection View Post
    is it worth it to use ring of frost to trigger sephyz when its possible?
    For Sephuz you have interrupt and wellynova (and IceTime if u have it). There is no need for RoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    The guide say that LW is our best choise for the current gear levels, what gear levels are they referring to (around what Haste%, crit%)?
    Mostly said: sim yourself. The difference between LW and BC is very minor. For easier play just take LW. For more control take BC. On lower gear lvls it doesn't matter.

Can someone explain why you would want to get Freezing Rain after Obsidian Lance? Doesn't seem like it's that large of a DPS increase and Glacial Eruption also doesn't seem like a big DPS increase.. Just wondering why everywhere is suggesting to get those traits first.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Can someone explain why you would want to get Freezing Rain after Obsidian Lance? Doesn't seem like it's that large of a DPS increase and Glacial Eruption also doesn't seem like a big DPS increase.. Just wondering why everywhere is suggesting to get those traits first.
    It's because you want to get Glacial Eruption, which is a decent dps increase despite what it looks like. It has a 3yd radius, so it can conceivably cleave, and it's shatterable. Which should always happen since you always follow your Ebon with Flurry.

is it worth casting blizzard on st when frozen orb is up with new trait?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    is it worth casting blizzard on st when frozen orb is up with new trait?
    Nope.

/10char

Deleted
    Hello,

Good guide kuni .
    Thanks nickseng for resolve the doubt for the blizzard, i had the same doubt
    i have the next stats:
    Crit => 33,21%
    Haste => 18,66%
    Mastery => 45,14%
    Vers=> 2,14

with my stats, what talent should i have, LW or BC?
    I have the three legendaries, bracers, gloves and heroism ring, what legendaries should i equip in mythic +?, and the nighthold heroic or mythic?

Can you help me?
    Thanks

Can some one explain me what is that "bug" of double ice lance and how does it increase my dps? Thanks

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luiswow
    Can some one explain me what is that "bug" of double ice lance and how does it increase my dps? Thanks
    https://www.altered-time.com/forum/v...php?f=5&t=3857
    Last edited by Keh; 2017-04-10 at 02:52 PM.

Got it

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've reluctantly switched to frost for some NH fights, and have a few of questions:

1. As a fire player, I'm having a hard time with frostbolt > flurry > ice lance. I will spam the flurry button waiting for frostbolt to finish and ultimately am constantly hard casting a second flurry when i actually want to ice lance. Any tips or tricks here? Or is it a case of learning to stop spamming keys (that is likely not going to happen).

2. I dont have any frost specific legendaries but do have Sephuz, Belovir, and Prydaz. What are my two best? I'm thinking sephuz and belovir are my best choice because the tier chest has meh frost stats and my haste/crit neck is BIS.

I have all of my alternate gear options for these slots currently equiped on my profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edgiant/simple

3. I got a 910 Twisting Wind with a socket, is this thing any good? From what i can see its slightly better for frost then my 905 portable manacracker. I also have an 870 metranome as an option.

Thanks for any input

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to admire Blizzard's balance team, apparently frost isn't doing enough damage already, let's up it a bit more but leave fire absolutely garbage. Solid job right there

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    You have to admire Blizzard's balance team, apparently frost isn't doing enough damage already, let's up it a bit more but leave fire absolutely garbage. Solid job right there
    This isn't the thread to qq about other specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by nukie View Post
    1. As a fire player, I'm having a hard time with frostbolt > flurry > ice lance. I will spam the flurry button waiting for frostbolt to finish and ultimately am constantly hard casting a second flurry when i actually want to ice lance. Any tips or tricks here? Or is it a case of learning to stop spamming keys (that is likely not going to happen).
    Use any cast addon and just press/spam the flurry in red area and then start spamming icelance, no need to spamhit the flurry.

Deleted
    what about new legendary ring? you think is worth to use in combo with bracers or with hands? or better the older combo bracers and hand?