15+ Year Old Account

Horde Shaman self-rez in arena?

Yesterday I fought a DK-RestoShaman Team in 2v2, and after being dead for a while, the resto shaman was battlerezzed. How is that possible?

DK battlerez is deactivated in Arenas, so AFAIK shaman self-rez will be deactivated too, right? Doesn't it have like 20-30 minutes cooldown?

How was that shaman able to self-rez in arena?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Yesterday I fought a DK-RestoShaman Team in 2v2, and after being dead for a while, the resto shaman was battlerezzed. How is that possible?

DK battlerez is deactivated in Arenas, so AFAIK shaman self-rez will be deactivated too, right? Doesn't it have like 20-30 minutes cooldown?

Ancestral Protection Totem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post

Totem talent my friend

it's an unkillable totem that a shaman will drop that lasts

it's kind of broken in 2s, in 3s the 2 dps will just turn back on someone if they just rezzed in (even with spirit link) and kill 'em (also you often want earthen shield to not just die to some comps)

also it has a 5minute cd and not too large of an area (it's the blue shimmery circle, you can even grip people out of it, and generally just like normal arena play, if you cc lock the healer, people will still die)

The totem is not unkilliable. It has 10% of the shaman's health and lasts 30s. Just turn and kill it.