Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    How does floating balls of fire ruin a neutral transmog? I used that example as a hyperbole, the most extreme example. I still can't see it.
    I could see that some might think that having some fireballs floating above their head can break a neutral transmog.

It's not even a transmog issue for me, personally. The novelty of these flaming cheeto's above my head simply wore off after a couple of weeks at 110, so I'm glad that they're giving me the option to hide them.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    I could see that some might think that having some fireballs floating above their head can break a neutral transmog.

It's not even a transmog issue for me, personally. The novelty of these flaming cheeto's above my head simply wore off after a couple of weeks at 110, so I'm glad that they're giving me the option to hide them.
    Ah so it's a change is bad thing. I still can't see it, but maybe....eh.

Wonderful news.
    Nothing to do with transmog, just tired of seeing orbiting fires around my head when I'm out of combat.

People that wants to hide the fireballs, you guys are insane! What the hell is wrong with you!! It's like the coolest thing ever! Now blizz make me a phoenix pet wich last for 30 sec and 2 mins cd and the firemage is complete.

Deleted
    While they're at it, why don't they allow AP to be transferred to another artifact. being locked into ONE FREAKING SPEC for all eternity sucks fire bollocks.

Deleted
    tbh im more stoked about the blood of sargeras vendor, whether or not to remove the fire orbs is purely a cosmetic matter, if you care about those things then its great, if you dont aka me, then its very meh.