Mythic+ Affix: Necrotic

All enemies' melee attacks apply a stacking blight that inflicts damage over time and reduces healing received.

3% reduced healing taken per stack on every single auto attack received, no stack cap. Been playing around in lots of mythic+7/8 lately, and I have to say this is very, very painful and annoying to handle. Compared to raging, teeming and skittish this is ten times worse.

My question is, do you feel this is tuned properly and is fun to manage? (I think teeming, skittish and raging are fun to manage, and that necrotic is not fun and might be overtuned)

This flat out breaks DK tanks, as not only is self healing a big part of how we stay alive, the tick of the DoT takes down our blood shield crazy fast :| Not a fan of this affix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVXz7-kgizc

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried BRH +7 with Raging & Necrotic. As a DH tank post-nerf this was rly silly. Gotta CC like mad otherwise u end up getting 30-50stacks in no time.

I think i did the hardest possible combination, bar M10 - MAW OF SOULS 7, raging and necro. Pretty much all the mobs selfbuff themselves with 30% HASTE which makes it insane. We did it without any CC, however we had 2 paladins to rotate bops and stuns on the adds and it was still absolute hell. Feels very tight, but our DPS was undergeared for M7

We just completed BRH+8. The part with the constant spawning of bats almost made me cry.. We had a decent setup with typhoon and root totem, so kiting packs up until that point wasn't all that horrible. I just don't see how you can beat the timer even with an 870 group, atleast not for 2 chests.

Edit: I'm playing guardian btw, and might have it pretty chill compared to DH and DK. I feel you guys :'(

You pray you get EoA. That's how you beat the timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You pray you get EoA. That's how you beat the timer.
    Just did EoA 8 and missed the timer. We wiped 2x on lady hatecoil because we didn't kill the adds with the curse. Apart from that the timer seemed pretty do-able. On the first boss that summons 2 adds we just killed them and ate the spear throw rather than have them apply needless stacks to the boss. I'll give it this much, it certainly forces you to modify your approach a lot which is what Blizz were aiming for.

We also did votw 7 and didn't really cc. That was a bad idea Regardless of that, the 2nd boss is a douche because he spawns adds and they apply stacks like crazy.

Deleted
    take a couple of boomkins and you will be fine. Treants are op for necrotic.