Survival Hunter PVP

Hello fellow hunters!

Been leveling my sv and now its finally 110.
    Right of the bat i feel somewhat squishy in unorganized pvp.

As i havent had the time to test arenas yet and pretty much nobody streams SV i thought i would ask you about your Experience as SV in arenas.

I realize that illa get more surv when reaching full honor but somehow it doesnt feel enough compared to other classes.

Whats your take on it?

Deleted
    Having the same defensives as the ranged spec and missing Disengage sure feels like shit. As we are very few ones playing, and even less in PvP, Blizz is plain ignoring us. If you're up to play only PvP, you better get another spec in the meantime, but make sure to train with Surv sometimes to get the grip when buffs comes.

Check some of the post in this section of the forum, they have nice ideas for the spec regarding survivavility and defensives.

Ive seen 1 pvp youtube playing SV in arenas and he seems to be doing quite well...he stated that against plate wearers and even maybe monks, rogues, shammies he has to keep his distance if he doesnt have mongoose stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    Ive seen 1 pvp youtube playing SV in arenas and he seems to be doing quite well...he stated that against plate wearers and even maybe monks, rogues, shammies he has to keep his distance if he doesnt have mongoose stacks
    I bet its the same guy as ive seen.
    He does good but he's the only one.

Guess ill have to get carried by gladiator friends to get anywhere this season...
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2016-10-01 at 08:44 PM.