Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Destruction hidden artifact skin

Thanks for all the great information in this thread.

Based on feedback:

1) You don't have to have the Ritual of Doom order hall trait for your order hall, just kill the demons (multiple sources)

2) You don't have to be level 110 according to Gummiberg who got it at lvl 106. That means a certain level of Artifact Knowledge and faction rep is probably not required.

3) Several people have stated that you can get the drop on any kill during the day, not just the first. Not sure we have enough consensus to say this is 100% true, but no reason at this point to doubt it.

So it seems it is just a random drop with no AR or Rep gating. So the best approach is to just join as many Ritual groups as you can per day to grind it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Scathbais; 2016-10-03 at 01:34 PM.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I have it unlocked. I got it while I had Demonic Offering Order Hall Talent. I have changed it since then but I can't tell you if it's actually required for the item to drop.

I got the hidden skin the second time I ran Ritual of Doom and I just joined the group, didn't have the quest.

I got mine the first time I did the ritual. I quickly equipped it and ran 200 WQs to get the green variant. It's probably the best weapon ever made by Blizz and I have gotten many comments about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done it every day since I unlocked it weeks ago and have only seen it drop once. I can't imagine that it has a high drop chance, but I've seen people post about receiving it without having the Demonic Offering talent.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine after about the 30th kill in the third week of the expansion, hours before the weekly reset. I basically just looked in the group finder any time I happened to be in my class hall and would do the event before heading back out into the world again.

Important notes:
    1. You don't have to choose the class hall research yourself for it to drop
    2. Any kill is a chance for it to drop, not just one per day or week
    3. I'm fairly certain that AK doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Garkim View Post
    2. Any kill is a chance for it to drop, not just one per day or week
    ... sauce ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what you're asking...

I suppose I should clarify that I mean that any kill of the summoned demon is a chance for the skin to drop, in case that wasn't clear. When I got mine, it was easily somewhere between the 10th to 15th kill of the week, and the 3rd or 4th kill that same day.

I suppose I should clarify that I mean that any kill of the summoned demon is a chance for the skin to drop, in case that wasn't clear. When I got mine, it was easily somewhere between the 10th to 15th kill of the week, and the 3rd or 4th kill that same day.
    As in I'm asking for verifiable proof that kills past the 1st of the day are possible chances for it to drop.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've run it every day ever since I got that class hall upgrade, which was the ~2nd or 3rd of September. Still not a drop for me. Have seen others get it on their first try, though.

I thought we can only do it once per day?
    Because I killed 2 demons on the same day, I only got loot for the 1st kill, didnt get anything on my 2nd kill tho.

10+ Year Old Account

How is that possible? You only get loot from the corpse once per day, unless the skin goes above the rules and if it drops after that first kill, then you can loot again?

So even though you couldn't loot the demon you were able to get a chance for the skin?

Deleted
    Anyone know the actual droprate for this? 1-2%? Done Ritual of DOOM every day since I got it and have not seen it drop yet.

I do not have the Ritual of Doom order hall talent and got the destro hidden skin a couple weeks ago.

You can kill them once per day for loot and a chance for it. You do not need the ritual of summoning Order Adv. as you can see i got it without it

I got it on my first try at level 106.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed him twice in one day before (because i didn't get credit for the quest part the first time) and definitely couldn't loot the boss the second time. That isn't to say that if the item drops on the second kill you can't still loot it but at least for me it would seem we get one shot at it each day. This makes sense given that it would mirror the Monk version which only allows you to loot the Keg once per day.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's my understanding, based on my own experience, that the only loot that has a limited drop rate on the summoned demon is the blue quality random buff consumable, and that's limited to the first kill of the lockout.

As I mentioned, I was killing queuing and killing the demon any time I was at the class hall, and some days I'd get a piece of the green quality transmog gear on a kill that was not the first kill of the day.

edit: I believe the only loot at all these demons have are the transmog pieces, the buff consumables and the skin itself. If you don't get one of those things, you simply don't get loot, and I think that is what people are confusing with only being able to loot it once per day.

Need proof that skin can drop after multiple kills. It very frustrating that all of warlock skins gated behind very low drop grind.