Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's all fun and games until someone gets shot.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Can we just have one thread for the stupid clowns thing? I think we're up to a half dozen started threads on this topic now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Can we just have one thread for the stupid clowns thing? I think we're up to a half dozen started threads on this topic now.
    Do we? I didn't even see the others.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree with is with all the draenei?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i agree with is with all the draenei?
    Well if you don't spay and neuter, this is what happens. Hence why we have so many Blood Elves running around Horde faction hubs.

I can set up a veterinary clinic in Silvermoon if you want. *brandishes scissors*

Just ignore these threads and they will go away. Not sure why you are complaining while giving them traffic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well if you don't spay and neuter, this is what happens. Hence why we have so many Blood Elves running around Horde faction hubs.

I can set up a veterinary clinic in Silvermoon if you want. *brandishes scissors*
    oh thank you a free hair cut!

here take these horseshoes that are not at all magnetized...
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-01 at 02:51 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Just ignore these threads and they will go away. Not sure why you are complaining while giving them traffic.
    Idk why I'm annoyed by them either, tbh. Probably because every thread starts with, "whoa did you guys hear about this????" and I need to spend less time on this forum, even if I just post while doing other things...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh thank you a free hair cut!

here take these horseshoes that are not at all magnetized...
    Sure, I'm here for a "hair" cut. Whatever makes you feel better

Deleted
    They're here to help.

Last edited by Chaosbubba; 2016-10-01 at 03:06 AM.

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

Clownpocalypse......

http://patch.com/pennsylvania/doyles...g-pennsylvania

from my area.

Authorities have received numerous reports of suspicious clown sightings in Pennsylvania and nearby New Jersey over the past few weeks. Those reports have generally been harmless, but one incident involving a person in a clown mask turned deadly earlier this week in one Pennsylvania town.

Police in Reading say a teen was stabbed Sunday night when a fight broke out after a person appeared wearing a clown mask, according to a report by the Reading Eagle. Circumstances surrounding the stabbing death are murky, however, police told the publication "someone was wearing a clown mask and a fight broke out. Anyone who knows anything about this, please contact the Reading police.”

The stabbing killed Christian Torres, 16.

The latest incident involving a person dressed up as a clown comes a week after state police said they were investigating a report of a suspicious clown sighting in Huntington County. The incident involved "unknown actor(s) dressed as a clown," state police said in the incident report. No threats were made, police said, and no description of the clown was provided.

Nonetheless, Pennsylvania State Police warned residents at that time "if you observe an individual dressed as a clown on your property or along county roadways you are encouraged to call State Police."

The incident in Huntington County was not the first. Last week, authorities in Schuylkill County said they were investigating a report of clowns harassing children near a playground.
    Get free real-time news alerts from the Doylestown-Buckingham-New Britain Patch.
    Subscribe

“A clown started chasing us up here and turned around and went back to the woods. So we thought it was gone, turned around, broke a stick and threw it at us and started calling us, cursing at us, it was scary,” a girl identified only as Brianne told WNEP. “Yes, a clown did this.”

In Cambria County earlier this month, a "creepy clown in a teal outfit" was reportedly peeking in someone’s window, state police in Ebensburg said, according to a report by The Tribune-Democrat.

The Pennsylvania incidents are among a broader rash of odd clown sightings nationwide.

In nearby New Jersey, four recent clown sightings have raised eyebrows in Phillipsburg, including clowns coming out of the woods and chasing a child; another "jester" running after a child; and a truck seen driving with multiple clowns hanging out the window.

Reports of clowns trying to lure children into the woods were recently under investigation in Greenville, South Carolina. Other sightings have been reported in Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky and Maryland. However, authorities believe many of these reports are unsubstantiated, the Washington Post says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Because we shoot things that come to kill us.
    Including those oh so scary clowns.

lol america, thats why the rest of the world laughs at you.

They are scouts for an impending alien invasion of earth.

The clown population is on the decline. So they might be trying to repopulate themselves. Also, watch Killer Klowns from Outer Space. This will teach you how to deal with clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Including those oh so scary clowns.

lol america, thats why the rest of the world laughs at you.
    Hate to tell you this but it's just the smug Euro-trash laghing at the US.
    I understand the mistake because the thinking of the Euro-trash is they are all that matters so if they are laughing then "the whole world " is laughing (in their mind)
    But it's OK we're laughing at them too.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-01 at 07:14 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Hate to tell you this but it's just the smug Euro-trash laghing at the US.
    I understand the mistake because the thinking of the Euro-trash is they are all that matters so if they are laughing then "the whole world " is laughing (in their mind)
    But it's OK we're laughing at them too.

You seem offended over some americans are doing stupid shit.
    Oh yes, and you're right, its not the whole world, the countries the US fucked over prefer to hate on the US instead, and thats one long list!

" the Euro-trash is they are all that matters"
    The irony of this coming from an American.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-01 at 07:13 PM.

Since this thread is quickly spiraling into nation bashing, I'm going to close this here.

However, this clown thread here-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-east-coast

Is recent enough to host more conversation on the topic about the clowns. I'll close this here along with the rest to avoid confusion if people happen to start pulling them up through searches.