Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Our feedback was heard. The nerf was reverted boyos. FeelsGood. Now at least our representation won't go lower than the current 4%.
    It was a dumb change in the first place they shouldn't have ever considered it.

Utility is the last thing they should be nerfing. They should start with interrupts/mobility and buff up some defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Well good sir I think you are suffering from dementia. Here is your quote "Also Dk's mobility is better than Ret's mobility in PvP + your diseases can deal dmg". I thought before you said you are a glad now its your friend who is a glad? You get kited by UH Dks who has less mobility than you. Sir please dont insult real Ret glads I have great respect for them. You seem to change your words more than Donald Trump. Sorry but not gonna bother reading rest of your post, not worth my time.
    I can chime is as someone with a 110 ret and DK (2k rbgs, nothing special, but no slouch). Without a dispeller, Ret is still more mobile. You blow freedom+steed and you'll usually make it far enough to effective before freedom gets removed, and you can do it twice as often as a DK. Ret stun is significantly better than DK stun since you can reduce the cooldown on it. Unbreakable Will only works on hard cc, not snares and roots like they said. That means if you sit in a sheep/stun for 2 seconds, it will break it. It's even useful for cc that breaks on damage since if you sit in for 2 seconds, you'll likely sit the whole duration.

Really, any situation where a Ret's mobility will be a major weakness, will also be a weakness for the DK. The difference is that a Ret can easily do twice as much burst as a frost DK on top of having much better group utility. That's why Ret comps went pretty far while the DK comps flopped almost immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KampKanye View Post
    I can chime is as someone with a 110 ret and DK (2k rbgs, nothing special, but no slouch). Without a dispeller, Ret is still more mobile. You blow freedom+steed and you'll usually make it far enough to effective before freedom gets removed, and you can do it twice as often as a DK. Ret stun is significantly better than DK stun since you can reduce the cooldown on it. Unbreakable Will only works on hard cc, not snares and roots like they said. That means if you sit in a sheep/stun for 2 seconds, it will break it. It's even useful for cc that breaks on damage since if you sit in for 2 seconds, you'll likely sit the whole duration.

Really, any situation where a Ret's mobility will be a major weakness, will also be a weakness for the DK. The difference is that a Ret can easily do twice as much burst as a frost DK on top of having much better group utility. That's why Ret comps went pretty far while the DK comps flopped almost immediately.
    Thank you for that useful input. In US top 100 rankings not even a single DK there but even 3 prot pallies made it in there.