Deleted

PSA For practicing S2M Rotation

Hey guys!

For those trying to practice their S2M rotation the best way I have found is to either sign up for the Raid Finder for Nythendra then leave after you kill her (great practice btw) than then re queue and repeat or practice on the dummies in Warspear/your Garrison/the pvp ones in Org/SW as they can be brough to execute range and then once you die and res with S2M sign up for an arena skirmish, finish and when you come out your CDs will be reset

Thanks for reading!
    Dovoo

Quote Originally Posted by fenton296 View Post
    Hey guys!

For those trying to practice their S2M rotation the best way I have found is to either sign up for the Raid Finder for Nythendra then leave after you kill her (great practice btw) than then re queue and repeat or practice on the dummies in Warspear/your Garrison/the pvp ones in Org/SW as they can be brough to execute range and then once you die and res with S2M sign up for an arena skirmish, finish and when you come out your CDs will be reset

Thanks for reading!
    Dovoo
    Queuing for LFR nythendra is exactly what ive been doing to practice using the StM talent. Also i think if you pop into the proving grounds it will not kill you

Yeah, if you die in proving grounds it just ends the training and revives you, but the problem is that there's nothing that stays alive long enough to really get the full duration of STM, until the later stages of each training.