Deleted

Discipline priest pvp school

Hey guys,

Can you link me some good streams/videos of high skilled disco priests? Apparently (info from two rogues "2k exp but stuck on low cr" I was pvp'ing with) I'm doing everything wrong. Wrong timing on melee fear, wrong timing on damage pressure, wrong/inefficient heals. I really want to get good but I haven't found any reasonable info on the interenets. Maybe I'm searching in wrong places tho. I also have problems with the fucking UI. I installed kui nameplates but it still seems to be not enough for proper enviroment perception while pop'a'moling arena partners.

Also, do you have any advice on pvp talents I should use? I'm honor lvl 28 and I think 25% shorter interrupts and +25% shield bubble are mandatory. Not yet there tho. Archangel seems nice for shadow mend spam (if you don't count the shitty paper wings animation).

I'm envious of holy paladins, they seem to work better as damage dealing healer than disc atm since if I stop the SM/Penance spam somebody dies seconds later and/or they pressure us both to low hp and it's hard to recover.
    Last edited by mmoc70920841bc; 2016-10-01 at 09:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you EU, US or another region? If you're EU, drop me a PM and we can talk in-game and I can walk you through a lot of it.