Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He's definitely not giving his religion any good PR, that's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    He's definitely not giving his religion any good PR, that's for sure.
    Pakistani Muslims in the UK knew they could, and probably still can, get away with certain things simply by playing the race card. Some of the things they probably wouldn't dare to do in Pakistan.

It is changing, these people pissed off everybody and made the general Pakistani community look bad, so the pressure is on for them to stop from multiple angles. As with anything though, if people have been getting away with shit for years then they often think they are immune, so there is still a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Pakistani Muslims in the UK knew they could, and probably still can, get away with certain things simply by playing the race card. Some of the things they probably wouldn't dare to do in Pakistan.

It is changing, these people pissed off everybody and made the general Pakistani community look bad, so the pressure is on for them to stop from multiple angles. As with anything though, if people have been getting away with shit for years then they often think they are immune, so there is still a lot of work to do.
    I feel for the British having to deal with that shit. I've read more than a few stories about Paki rape gangs drugging and pimping underage girls. What always astounds me is the complete lack of remorse these people have

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    He's serving a 22 year prison sentence, what more do you want?
    Death? preferably a slow lingering one

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just sad that you know somewhere there are people going "wow those jurors were such islamaphobes"

Much culture such wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Castration. Maybe a bullet to the skull.

Deleted
    WTF? Just cut the man's balls, legs, arms and tongue, then force feed him for years, so he can suffer for many many years. West is way too good to these rotten creatures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I hope he gets raped in prison
    of that im pretty well sure

Who thought him Islam? Drugging and raping girls or women is forbidden. Psychos using Islam to justify their deviant behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death? preferably a slow lingering one
    No, we should never bring back the death penalty.

We as a society are better than these people, we do not lower our standards to them under any circumstances, we fight to raise them up to our level.

Deleted
    That guy tortured and destroyed 30 lives. Fair judgement dictates a similar fate at the very least
    There is a mistake that the justice system delivers fair punishment. The justice system has more to do with keeping society safe, rehabilitating the individual and less to do with fair payment. Civilisation and human rights kinda diminish the fair payment of such individuals.

I would ask you, if you as a kid would be raped continuously for many years, would that have changed your opinion. Im not saying vengeance is a way, and that the wronged should judge the wrong doer. Im just saying justice system does not mean fair payment in many cases.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-10-01 at 04:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    That guy tortured and destroyed 30 lives. Fair judgement dictates a similar fate at the very least
    There is a mistake that the justice system delivers fair punishment. The justice system has more to do with keeping society safe, rehabilitating the individual and less to do with fair payment. Civilisation and human rights kinda diminish the fair payment of such individuals.
    That's the thing though, what one person considers justice, another might consider to be over the line.
    It's up to you individually to decide where you draw your lines, just as it's up to everyone else to judge you based on that.
    My personal feelings are in line with Kalis on this one. Mankind should not be the arbiter of who lives and who dies, we have a poor track record in that regard
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

If I lived in some backward ass country that may well have happened.
    sorry, rapists and rape enablers don't deserve to breath the same air as me. Why waste the tax payer money?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No, we should never bring back the death penalty.

We as a society are better than these people, we do not lower our standards to them under any circumstances, we fight to raise them up to our level.
    Hmmm...okay, how about exile?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    That's the thing though, what one person considers justice, another might consider to be over the line.
    It's up to you individually to decide where you draw your lines, just as it's up to everyone else to judge you based on that.
    My personal feelings are in line with Kalis on this one. Mankind should not be the arbiter of who lives and who dies, we have a poor track record in that regard
    And what do you believe this guy deserves? 22 years of prison is a fair payment for destroying 30 lives by torturing them for years?

What this guy deserves in my opinion, would turn your stomach.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-10-01 at 04:22 PM.

And what do you believe this guy deserves? 22 years of prison is a fair payment for destroying 30 lives by torturing them for years?

What this guy deserves in my opinion, would turn your stomach.
    So you want Hammurabi's Code?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not about to stand judgement upon this person though. It's not my job. Others have been appointed to be the judge of what punishments are meted out by law, and I'm okay with that. This whole discussion is nothing but a chance for the zealous to echo chamber each other with claims of 'he should die!' 'hope he gets raped in prison!'. I'm not okay with that, and felt I needed to chime in. But, continue along with your campaign, far be it from me to stop you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So you want Hammurabi's Code?
    Dont know whats that. And dont care, that was my opinion, maybe rapists and torturers (Cos rape is a soft word, this guy tortured these kids) are entitled to a meal and state money in your book.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-10-01 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm...okay, how about exile?
    I am fine with that, unfortunately in this particular case it wasn't possible.

He'd been in the UK for decades, since 1967, he came over as a 14 year old, it is difficult to argue that a person who has lived in Britain for 50 years is really a foreigner and that we should be able to ship him elsewhere.

This wasn't some bloke just off the boat who could claim they didn't know any better, he gets sentenced just as any British person should do for the crimes he has committed and I trust our justice system to keep him in prison for longer than I would trust the Pakistani system to do. I want him to serve the time and the more his name becomes well known, the less chance he has of early parole - notorious criminals typically serve more of their sentence - so him blabbing on about how the system is out to get him could well keep him in the system longer.

Dont know whats that. And dont care, that was my opinion, maybe rapists and torturers (Cos rape is a soft word, this guy tortured these kids) are entitled to a meal and state money in your book.
    His most famous law is (roughly translated as) "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"

Why the fuck was this sadistic bastard not drawn and quartered exactly?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Rapists are usually the dirt the totem pole stands on in prisons.
    which is fucking funny... since when is killing someone better than raping someone. Like Child Rape or Murder is seen as the worst in Prison... but when they are Adults its fine ? should all get executed anyway