Mythic Plus help

I have a Plus 2 Vow keystone and i have not used it, but i have done a Plus 4 Eoa within thE time limit. Say if i do not use my Vow stone this week, do i still get a weekly chest with a Plus 4 loot? if i delete the stone do i get a new one before next reset?

The weekly chest will reward loot for the highest completed M+ that week, regardless of whether you got the timer or not.

If you delete your Keystone, you will NOT get one before next reset. It's one keystone a week. You'll also get your next keystone from the chest after reset. I'm not sure if the new keystone level is based off of your highest completed or your own keystone, but either way you'll lose your current +2 when reset hits.

Quote Originally Posted by HG-Bounder-X View Post
    The weekly chest will reward loot for the highest completed M+ that week, regardless of whether you got the timer or not.

If you delete your Keystone, you will NOT get one before next reset. It's one keystone a week. You'll also get your next keystone from the chest after reset. I'm not sure if the new keystone level is based off of your highest completed or your own keystone, but either way you'll lose your current +2 when reset hits.
    thanks, guess i will run a Vow then. The highest done So far was a Plus 6 Brh but did not beat rhe timer.

You misinterpret what he said. You will get +6 chest, if you dont do anything with your keystone (dont delete it) it will change to a random +4 next week
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Best bet would be to use +2 in a carry group to get 3 chest run just for gear or legendary chances.

legendary chance in a mythic chest, is that not equal to killing a boss in heroic mode?

Well, supposedly harder content has a higher drop chance. But if you do a speed run (clear it under 60% of the total time limit), it's basically like clearing 3 Mythic+ dungeons at once.