Hi, there. My in-game name is Nothing, and I recently formed a guild with a few friends. I've been making some active posts on our realm's forums, which you can visit here if you're interested in learning about our mindset on this game and how we approach it:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749146673

The short of it is: We're looking for some dedicated players, particularly healing and DPS. It would be preferably if the healing was not a restro druid, but we'll consider anyone we can get our hands on.

We're currently 2/7H, 7/7N, and we raid T/W/Th, 8-11 CST. Sometimes we stay later if we have the people, close to a kill attempt, etc. But it's not mandatory.

The unfortunate part is: We aren't on a super-popular Alliance realm. It makes for great world PvP if you're into it and want to go head hunting and don't mind a challenge, but a lot of people aren't fancy about the idea.

Why does this matter? Because we really, really, /really/ would like to keep all of our runs in-guild. This means that not immediately, but eventually (if you like us!) you would be willing to transfer to our server.

A lot of information can be found on the link I posted above.
If you have any questions, inbox me/post here/GETMAD#1761 is my realID!