Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    She said they're enthusiastic and idealistic but that promises shouldn't be made that can't be kept.

This is not in any way belittling.
    Talking about how young educated people need to curb their expectations of a decent living wage from on top of a golden throne is belittling.

She is everything wrong with the system that will keep them poor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You're welcome. When you learn about sarcasm, and the manner that Hillary used it in, you will find that funny as well.

You know as much about sarcasm as trump does.

If she was being sarcastic, then she's calling those people extremely successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    She didn't though. If you think it's an insult, then you're clearly triggered by those words. You should go back to your safe space.
    I'm already at my safe space lol. Hillary paints a pretty clear picture about the Sanders supporters which many on the right have already been saying. They know very little about the subject of politics, live with their parents, have trouble finding jobs, pretty much placing a stereotype on them. She follows it up with some sort of "I'll save you!" type of message.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Talking about how young educated people need to churn their expectations of a decent living wage from on top of a golden throne is belittling.

She is everything wrong with the system that will keep them poor.
    Not really. She's not telling them to be happy they're poor. She's saying that promises made should be promises that can be kept. She's explicitly arguing for treating them fairly and not shining them on.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I wonder if the person who released it committed suicide yet...
    Funny how people keep "suiciding" around the clintons isn't it.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

There's a lot of irony in this part of her speech.

Lets be clear, it is a veiled insult. I say this because she is basically stating that to be a Bernie supporter, you need to be young and broke and living off your parents. That you cant or dont have the capability to live by yourself or within your own means.

The ironic part if it is, is that she's saying she needa them as voters for her.

The other massively ironic part of this that seems to be going unrecognized, is that she's basically saying that they feel the system or country has failed them. And she's been part of that establishment that has failed all of these people her entire adult life. And someolhow she thinks she should lead them even though she has failed them for over 30 years....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Funny how people keep "suiciding" around the clintons isn't it.

WTF does that have to do anything, even though it is a conspiracy theory only adopted by desperate, ignorant, and plain old idiotic people.

How many actual supporters does Hilary have? Like 7? Everyone else is a "can't let trump win" traitor.

If you are a democrat or liberal, you don't have a candidate. If you are a republican, you have Hillary. If you are an anarchist that wants to watch the world burn, you have trump.

Not really. She's not telling them to be happy they're poor. She's saying that promises made should be promises that can be kept. She's explicitly arguing for treating them fairly and not shining them on.
    She has made a fortune without having worked a day in her live. She gets millions for taking to bankers and trading with power.

She is the last person who should tell young people what their expectations should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How many actual supporters does Hilary have? Like 7? Everyone else is a "can't let trump win" traitor.

One-third of Americans who are backing Donald Trump said they are voting for the Republican nominee because “he is not Clinton.” That number is just 1 point higher (32%) than the number of Hillary Clinton supporters who are voting for her because “she is not Trump.”
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...date/90777216/

- - - Updated - - -

She has made a fortune without having worked a day in her live. She gets millions for taking to bankers and trading with power.

She is the last person who should tell young people what their expectations should be.
    Yeah, how positively unbearable that the woman with 30 years experience in politics have opinions on what can be politically accomplished.

How do you treat them fairly? Give them a job that doesn't exist? Force companies to hire them even though they aren't needed? Make the 1% pay them 97,000 a year just because? There is literally no way to get these people what they feel they "deserve" past boosting the entire economy. Which is beyond the president and certainly beyond Hillary and her regressive ideology.

7+ Year Old Account

If you are a democrat or liberal, you don't have a candidate. If you are a republican, you have Hillary. If you are an anarchist that wants to watch the world burn, you have trump.
    How incredibly.... apt.
    Full agreement here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Yeah, how positively unbearable that the woman with 30 years experience in politics have opinions on what can be politically accomplished.
    30 years of experience how to line her own pockets.

Or how to grant her brother mining rights in Haiti after the earthquake via her foundation.

Or getting her daughter a 900 000 dollars a year part time job at a news station.

She really knows how young people feel. She can relate so well.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    There's a lot of irony in this part of her speech.

Lets be clear, it is a veiled insult. I say this because she is basically stating that to be a Bernie supporter, you need to be young and broke and living off your parents. That you cant or dont have the capability to live by yourself or within your own means.

The ironic part if it is, is that she's saying she needa them as voters for her.

The other massively ironic part of this that seems to be going unrecognized, is that she's basically saying that they feel the system or country has failed them. And she's been part of that establishment that has failed all of these people her entire adult life. And someolhow she thinks she should lead them even though she has failed them for over 30 years....
    Hit the nail on the head. She blatantly insults the intelligence of people supporting Bernie, pigeon-holing them all as young, poor, and impressionable with no ability to think critically. Now she realizes she's going to need Bernie supporters so I'm sure the tone will change because that's what she does, you can always rely on her to be two-faced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, the basement dwellers complain about getting caught..
    Except for Cybran of course, since to dwell in a basement, one has to have a house to begin with anyway. And I doubt Putin bought him, or his parents, one.

Srsly now... If you're triggered about the term basement dweller, you need a reality check.
    Pretty much every fucking man cave, every entertainment/family room of anyone with a decent home that has a basement is in said basement.
    Secondly, it doesn't really matter at all. Young people, still living with their parents, and pointing that out, isn't derogatory, it's a cold hard fact.
    And since the statement started with “Some are", there's nothing to see there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

How do you treat them fairly? Give them a job that doesn't exist? Force companies to hire them even though they aren't needed? Make the 1% pay them 97,000 a year just because? There is literally no way to get these people what they feel they "deserve" past boosting the entire economy. Which is beyond the president and certainly beyond Hillary and her regressive ideology.
    I thought that was the idea behind Clinton's speech. That politicians (Bernie,Trump) should not take advantage of the expectations and frustrations for votes (funny how that turned in the end uh?) At least thats what I got from her statement of treating them fairly.

30 years of experience how to line her own pockets.

Or how to grant her brother mining rights in Haiti after the earthquake via her foundation.

Or getting her daughter a 900 000 dollars a year part time job at a news station.

She really knows how young people feel. She can relate so well.
    If you just wanna bitch get a blog or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    least she didnt say they weighed 400 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    WTF does that have to do anything, even though it is a conspiracy theory only adopted by desperate, ignorant, and plain old idiotic people.
    Right off with the insults. You entertain me.

My comment was about the comment in the one I quoted. You notice I never responded to the OP. Quoted the OP or said anything about how the suicide has to do with anything.

Let's go ahead and start again at step 1

1. Read PRWraith post
    2. Understand PRWraith finds something funny
    3. Understand PRWraith finds an interesting series of coincidences funny
    4. Go on your merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Hillary states that young people went to college, got a degree, and are suddenly economically disenfranchised.

Stating that is IN TOUCH by fucking definition... jesus.
    While there's a lot to hate hillary about. This is a little entertaining. You can't really be that mad that they're taking it out of context.