Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey, I have done "Life finds a way" on my mage and it have never spawned while alot of you have said it should spawn each other day or so? On my main i got it as daily Q for like 2 weeks or so then it just vanished and i didnt care cuz it didnt matter but since i got a mage now and its like 2nd best trinket they can have.... Did the q line, ride the damn T-rex and waited 4 days now and still no world q. Wrote to GM and they just said continue to do quests?... T_T

Quote Originally Posted by pajzilla View Post
    Hey, I have done "Life finds a way" on my mage and it have never spawned while alot of you have said it should spawn each other day or so? On my main i got it as daily Q for like 2 weeks or so then it just vanished and i didnt care cuz it didnt matter but since i got a mage now and its like 2nd best trinket they can have.... Did the q line, ride the damn T-rex and waited 4 days now and still no world q. Wrote to GM and they just said continue to do quests?... T_T
    Yeah I think they changed something with the WQ system in general. Across the board I see far fewer than I used to and that particular one I haven't seen since the patch. Its been close a to a month since the reward was the trinket.

7+ Year Old Account
    with 7.1 a bunch of new world quests were added to all locations, so yeah, there is a lower chance for specific ones to spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tebrev View Post
    Hi, sry for asking this question, im newb...

I tried to get "Life Finds a way" quest so I can get the very nice trinket. I did the pre quests in the zoo (ending with the dino killing everybody) but I still havent seen the world quest for two days.. what did i misS?

thanks all for help.. much appreciated.. ty
    Aren't all the World Quests a chance to spawn any items in the database? Didn't think there was any quest that had a particular item tied to it as that wouldn't make sense.

Also, the World Quest hasn't popped for a few weeks that I know of (stopped doing Suramar ones tbh). The only World Quest that is guaranteed to spawn is Withered Training.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Aren't all the World Quests a chance to spawn any items in the database? Didn't think there was any quest that had a particular item tied to it as that wouldn't make sense.
    Incorrect. WQs have a very specific reward pool, and even for quests that can have various different item rewards, it's a very limited pool of such rewards. For example, "Bonespeaker" gear will only spawn in Stormheim (various WQs), while "Manawracker" gear only spawns in Suramar, etc. In addition to that, some rewards are in fact exclusive to a particular WQ, including the Shock Baton (and the melee equivalent, forgot the name) which will ONLY ever spawn on "Life finds a Way" and on no other WQ.

That being said, it seems that the buffs in 7.1 made Bough of Corruption the go-to ST trinket, so there's no longer a need to get frustrated over a lack of Batons. Thorough analysis is still ongoing, of course.

Deleted
    i see a lot of peeps saying bough of corruption is new bis trinket but from my own experience using the shokaton in combo with the new ruby trinket from kharazan it seems that the ruby trinket procs a lot more in combo with shockaton then combined with bough? Anyone else seeing the same?

Quote Originally Posted by quickstrike View Post
    i see a lot of peeps saying bough of corruption is new bis trinket but from my own experience using the shokaton in combo with the new ruby trinket from kharazan it seems that the ruby trinket procs a lot more in combo with shockaton then combined with bough? Anyone else seeing the same?
    That would be surprising behavior. Do you have any data to back that up?

The Kara trinket is also apparently very good, and may in fact be better than Bough even on ST (it's clearly better on AoE). However, be that as it may, we are only talking about one slot for ST trinkets really, because Sinew remains non-negotiable.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    push da BATON
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    That would be surprising behavior. Do you have any data to back that up?

The Kara trinket is also apparently very good, and may in fact be better than Bough even on ST (it's clearly better on AoE). However, be that as it may, we are only talking about one slot for ST trinkets really, because Sinew remains non-negotiable.
    thats why i ask if anyone else was noticing the same cause its my experience from trying different combos, what i saw in my recount that if i was using baton and ruby wreath was doing around 10% of my dmg (frost mage)

Deleted
    since 7.1 was introduced Iam only getting about 3-4 quests on Suramar... and yes baton is not one of those.... I havent yet seen it. since i started about 1 month into Legion.... till today I have never seen it..... its not that baton is the must after kara introduced but isnt that kinda strange?

There was a hotfix applied today that "unhid" a bunch of suramar worldquests. I randomly went from like 2-3 available to 6, and some of the "new" ones that popped up had very short durations. Looks like the worldquests were spawning but weren't showing up in the UI for some reason. We've probably missed a handful of Su'esh quests with the trinket reward over the past few weeks.

Su'esh was up by the way, with 98g reward...

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    Su'esh was up by the way, with 98g reward...
    Surprise, surprise.

Not that I even care anymore, having a Sinew and Aran's Ruby.

Quote Originally Posted by lexible View Post
    Surprise, surprise.

Not that I even care anymore, having a Sinew and Aran's Ruby.
    i've coined medivh the past two weeks, neverlucky

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    i've coined medivh the past two weeks, neverlucky
    At least you can reliably farm the Aran trinket, unlike praying for Su'esh to a) be a world quest b) have the Trinket be the reward and c) have it Titanforge.

This quest is up now btw (US), with the Trinket as the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by lexible View Post
    This quest is up now btw (US), with the Trinket as the reward.
    Holy sh!tballs! he's right! 840+ Shock baton available for me!

It is up in Turalyon as well 840+... mine proced with avoidance lol

Just Got it and proc'd 875!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Ignore the world quest thing on wowhead. Download the companion app. It shows you all the quests and rewards
    Quick note: Reward names on the companion app are usually correct, but the stats on them are NOT correct (they may be, probably won't be though).

GL on your shock batons everyone, mine was 840 /sadface
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Ehh finally got one and it's worse than my Bough of Corruption.