Darkmoon Trinket stats : are they bugged or have they been nerfed ?

From the outrageous price of them (both for the manufacturer to make and the buyer to purchase) to the disparity of the stats observed in-game (where the crit from the Darkmoon Hellfire, for instance, are barely scaling through 815 to 850) and the ones displayed by many references sites, could some you guys shed light upon this heist of a trade ?

The specifics of the 850 hellfire trinket unaffected since no patch notes ever touched the nature of those during the release of the game : http://www.wowhead.com/item=128709/d...fire&bonus=669

And people reporting appaling diminished stats on the live server.

What gives ?
    Last edited by Belturone; 2016-10-02 at 05:04 AM.

Same issue. Is this intended, some kind of hotfix or is wowhead flat out wrong?

It might received some overhaul or at least an acknowlegdement from Blizzlul.

Either way, such a dispendious item to produce should not have been diminished to this magnitude without notice or a note to justify its new disparity compared to pre-existent datas.

I tank with the Immortality trinket and it seems to work as advertised. The buffs I get cycle through the range listed on the tooltip. Have not looked at logs for confirmation.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"