Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    To keep LW/BS/Tailoring useful we NEED to be able to make HC/Mythic quality gear, could be crafting mats from bosses on hc/mythic like back in TBC, it kept crafting professions relevant.

LW/BS/Tailors could also have the small perk of being able to add leech/speed/avoidance on gear, either crafted or dropped (not sockets or WF)
    Having top mats drop from raid or mythic+ bosses is something i hope never happens.
    Having a profession should not require anything that cant be done solo.
    Geting the best mats should be tidious and require hours after hours of work, but always doable solo.
    There is enough endgame content for raiders, atleast compared to solo players.

10+ Year Old Account
    LW is best suited to an alt. For mains I strongly suggest playing professions that have a length-of-expansion sales opportunity - i.e. anything that crafts consumables: alchemy, jewelcrafting, inscription, enchanting.

Blizzard never does a good job of updating professions as an expansion goes on, so the armor crafting ones (and to some degree weapons crafting as well, although it doesn't suffer quite as badly as armor) always suck by the x.2 patch of any expansion. Rarely, we'll get something cool like the late-expansion crafted epic belts and pants they added to LW in MoP, but that's definitely not been commonly done.

Anyway, if you want to make steady gold, best choose something that people will burn through and buy again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyKat View Post
    You probably saw it on the Armory, which is a known bug (it displays all Legion gems incorrectly). The JC only gem is actually a 200 stat boost (compared to the 150 blue quality gems everyone else can use). In-game the gem should show properly.
    There is no "JC only" gem, professions no longer give player bonuses.

Everyone can use the 200 stat gems.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    LW is best suited to an alt. For mains I strongly suggest playing professions that have a length-of-expansion sales opportunity - i.e. anything that crafts consumables: alchemy, jewelcrafting, inscription, enchanting.

Blizzard never does a good job of updating professions as an expansion goes on, so the armor crafting ones (and to some degree weapons crafting as well, although it doesn't suffer quite as badly as armor) always suck by the x.2 patch of any expansion. Rarely, we'll get something cool like the late-expansion crafted epic belts and pants they added to LW in MoP, but that's definitely not been commonly done.

Anyway, if you want to make steady gold, best choose something that people will burn through and buy again and again.
    Another day gone by and another about 10k profit just from LW Again its total server dependant, but in one month I've made about 550k now. Had some WOD stocks to sell, so we can minus 250k...rest seems to be mix of LW, and then a bit of shoulder inpscription and thats about it. LW is simply the best money maker for me.

Its largly due to stupid people playing this game like some barbie dress up game with the silly transmog, but fuck selling stormshroud armor for 15k gold or more when it took me few clicks and like...400g? to make.

I tough this would end with legion, but nope - market is still there like it was WOD...havent even bought legion yet.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO