Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ginger, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix and marinate. Grill or bake and enjoy.

How about shake n' bake, teriyaki, sweet and sour, curry, chicken pot pie, blackened chicken, with turkey stuffing, chicken fingers with buffalo sauce, cajun alfredo, pizza, chicken kiev, chicken with cheese fondue or with mushroom wine sauce, chicken salad, quesadilla, chimichunga, caciatorre, chicken florentine or chausseur, or chicken cordon bleu with pesto?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-10-04 at 11:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Loving this thread!! So a few recipes I love to make are:

Chicken stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in parma ham
    Take your chicken breasts, stuff them with blue cheese (I use dolcelatte, or you could use any cheese to be honest), save some of the cheese for later.
    Wrap your chicken breasts in a slice or 2 of parma ham.
    Get some spinach and boil your kettle, pour the boiling water over your spinach slowly to cook it (it reduces a lot, so you may want to use quite a lot, depending on how much you like spinach). Let it cool down a bit then squeeze excess water out.
    Place your spinach in an ovenproof dish in a layer across the bottom, sprinkle some nutmeg and a little salt and pepper, place your wrapped chicken on top.
    Pour some creme fraiche over the breasts, cover them as best you can (use as much as you like, I use a lot since it turns into sauce kind of), then crumble the remaining cheese over this.
    Slap it all in the oven for a bit, until it's all cooked through and serve with mash potatoes, (or rice, anything really).
    My favourite meal ^_^

A recent one I did was using this Caribbean bbq sauce I found, and made some egg fried rice with it.
    Marinade your breast in the sauce for a while, however long you want really but the longer the better.
    Boil some rice until it's cooked, set aside and let it dry/cool down as best you can (doesn't need to be super cool or dry, I get impatient!!).
    Fry some chopped onion and garlic in a wok.
    Beat an egg and pour in and stir until broken up into little bits.
    Add the rice and keep stirring (wok needs to be pretty hot).
    Add a little soy sauce, I didn't add any other herbs or spices but you could add chilli etc if you fancy.
    While the rice is cooking grill your chicken (or fry).
    Plate it all up and voila!

This ones a bit messy but super tasty and pretty quick,
    Dice your chicken breast up (you can do them whole too but I like these as little nibbles).
    Set up a bowl of flour and a bowl of breadcrumbs.
    I normally add some more of the herbs below to the breadcrumbs but I don't think it's actually necessary.
    Set up another bowl, get an egg and some milk, beat together. Add herbs spices of your choice (I did chilli, garlic, cumin, paprika, and soy or bbq sauce).
    Take your chicken chunks and dip them in the flour, coat them.
    Now pop the chicken in the egg mix and give it a good mix with your fingers (this is the messy bit)!
    Now take the eggy messy chicken and coat it in the breadcrumbs and set aside.
    Now you can either fry them, which is what I normally do, or oven them, which is what my boyfriend does and prefers. Personally I think frying them makes them a lot more crispy (and unhealthy >_> this is my comfort food).
    Serve with a dip of your choice, (mine is garlic mayo), and salad if you feel like trying to be somewhat healthy.

Sorry for the long post, I get hyped about cooking!

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama