fellow druids i need help.

so i posted a ticket the other day for a GM saying this:
    hello!
    so as i'm progressing in my druid campaign i reached the point that i don't have anymore quest to do for druid campaign, and i really need to finish them fast in order to get my 3rd relic slot.
    i looked all over my class hall searching for quests in order to sweep everything but still not a single one,
    i did all of my 4 artifact weapons quests in order to get them just to make sure.
    thank you.
    GM answerd:
    Heya!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your class hall quests.

A large part of the game is about exploring and discovering, it's normal for there to sometimes be puzzles to solve!

The support team are unable to provide game play help, that's something you'll need to work out yourself, or with other players.

If you're stuck, there are a couple of great things to try.

Firstly, open up your world map, and look for golden ! marking available quests.
    Don't forget to check in all zones, and not just in the Broken Isles, some class hall quests go out in to the other continents.

Another good idea is to look at fansites, like wowhead.com. You can find entire lists of quests chains there.

If you believe the issue was due to a bug, please make sure to use the bug report feature so that it's reported to the correct team:
    (bug report team link here)

A bug report shouldn't be necessary in this case though, everything looks to be working fine!

Best of luck.
    what i want to say is that i checked all sites saw all of the quests im tracking right now and sweeped my class hall searching for any single thing that might help me progress in my druid campaign,
    the quests that im holding right now are only suramar quests which are unrelated to the druid since i had them on my monk and my warrior.
    so did anyone got any trouble while doing druid quests? like solving puzzles as what the GM master said? or got a random quest outside the broken isles without it being showed in the tracked quests? also for the information i only have 2 champions and i am currently lvl 110 which means i should have more although i looked for anyone to recruit in my class hall but yet no luck in that.
    what u guys think?.

Have you looked around in the Dreamway (zone with portals)? I had a few quests there.
    Perhaps take a screenshot of your quest log so we can see if there is any quest you overlooked?
    Also take a look at the champion missions, since a lot of the campaign is related to them.

Aside from the stuff that's tied to certain levels, I think some quests might just be slow to appear. From what I remember, every druid quest (except the one that unlocks the Dreamway) started within the class hall and didn't require you to do anything special to unlock it. Some stuff was in the Dreamway itself, but you'd always get a quest from the class hall to go there.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

yes i have checked the dreamway previously and i couldn't find anything

and about the pics i cant post anything since im new but i can tell u what i have currently in my quest log:

Azsuna:
    infiltrating shipwreck arena
    the last of the last

suramar:
    oculeth's workshop

emerald nightmare:
    piercing the veil

all of those quests are in my monk and warrior so i assume they are not related to druid campaign.

If you have just two followers, that means you're stuck on the 103 part.

At level 103 there are the four Essence Quests, those were bugged, but that is fixed now (and should at least not hinder your progress to 3rd relic, even if you did not do them).

So the likely candidates you're missing are those at Malorne's Refugee in Val'sharah:
    http://www.wowdb.com/quests/42036-idol-of-the-wilds
    http://www.wowdb.com/quests/42035-tracking-the-enemy

Check the quest giver for More Artifacts of Old or whatever, in the middle of your class hall. You learn to ignore his ! on the minimap but sometimes he has the next quest in the campaign.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

hello guys it got fix somehow thankfully a quest appeared in my class hall somehow thank you al!.