MM Trinket question. Which is correct?

Figuring out which is the best for me to use my coin rolls on. So I wen't to Askmrrobot and the Icy Veins guide to look at recommendations. However for the trinket list they're both quite different.

Askmrrobot shows all tiers of Twisting Winds as being the top trinkets for MM by quite a large amount. Whereas Icy Veins shows Bloodthirsty Instinct as being the top ranker. Heroic version is in my range for this.

Now is there anything majorly different about these two sites with their trinket rankings?
    Thanks!

Twisting Winds was originally bugged and sims and was simming much higher than it actually is. MrRobot likely hasn't updated its list yet, while IcyVeins is updated routinely by Azortharian. Twisting Winds proc is usually 1-2% total damage over a fight as MM, at least when I care enough to look. Bloodthirsty Instict is definitely the better of the two and is extremely good on every fight and every difficulty level of the trinket.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

I almost maintain comprehensive trinket listings here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ting-All-specs

All 1, 3, and 6 target sims for each spec are updated weekly. Simulationcraft is the source, with Simcraft Explorer used to perform comprehensive breakdowns on hundreds of trinket variations.

Deleted
    Doesn't Bloodthirsty Instinct say "Your melee attacks have a chance to..."?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisvind View Post
    Doesn't Bloodthirsty Instinct say "Your melee attacks have a chance to..."?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yea it works for ranged, the haven't changed the wording yet.

The trinket has proc'd on range attacks since the August 25th update.