Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Worst pvp of always??

For me yes,totally unbalanced game,classes that make exagerated damage like warrior and others that do not make a shit,some talents of honor that are useless or even hurt you,monkeys setups,arena matches bored with classes that never die,equipped system sucks...this is the biggest shit have been pvp in wow.
    Last edited by mmoc1f3e439a5f; 2016-10-02 at 08:02 PM.

Wtf is that title even? "Worst pvp of ever" what does that even mean

I think so. More specs than ever...well since TBC are near unplayable. The rewards vs effort is awful. Gameplay feels bad. Damage is ridiculous.

Deleted
    are we even playing the same game? name 3 specs that you consider unplayable in ranked pvp.

pvp is in a really good state considering last few expansions.

Deleted
    are u a warrior or demon hunter?? right??

Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    are we even playing the same game? name 3 specs that you consider unplayable in ranked pvp.

elemental shaman
    survival hunter
    arcane mage

Deleted
    elemental shaman is viable. it is the shaman's weakest spec though.
    survival is sort of viable. saw few of them on 2k+, but again - weakest spec of all three.
    arcane mage is not viable, that would be correct. frost is better than ever, fire is decent too

are u a warrior or demon hunter?? right??
    no point arguing with you

frost is better than ever
    bruh

10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasic View Post
    For me yes,totally unbalanced game,classes that make exagerated damage like warrior and others that do not make a shit,some talents of honor that are useless or even hurt you,monkeys setups,arena matches bored with classes that never die,equipped system sucks...this is the biggest shit have been pvp in wow.
    Ehhmm..it's not something new. There were always there... Especially every s1 in any expansion is unbalanced af.
    later it gets better...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think during WoD that was the "worst pvp ever" and now it is only the worst until the next x-pac
    S5 WotLk ...that was the worst PvP ever...at least as expansions go...
    The same expansion gave s7/8 that were balanced, maybe that most balanced seasons ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's reasonable right now, warriors are OP as usual and mages are great; enhance is brutal; bm hunters are strong, rogues are a little strong. But other than that it's pretty fair atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Killedbydeath View Post
    Ehhmm..it's not something new. There were always there... Especially every s1 in any expansion is unbalanced af.
    later it gets better...

S5 WotLk ...that was the worst PvP ever...at least as expansions go...
    The same expansion gave s7/8 that were balanced, maybe that most balanced seasons ever.
    Wait ... wha ... WHAT? S7/8 balanced, i bet u never played past 1550 in 2s there right? s7 Destro warlocks killing everything in single Shadowfury, Prot paladins recking faces. OH GOD S8. 2s ladder completely dominated by Hpal/War. 3s Ladder completely dominated either by LSD/P or double healer War/DK depending on BGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grifenx View Post
    Wait ... wha ... WHAT? S7/8 balanced, i bet u never played past 1550 in 2s there right? s7 Destro warlocks killing everything in single Shadowfury, Prot paladins recking faces. OH GOD S8. 2s ladder completely dominated by Hpal/War. 3s Ladder completely dominated either by LSD/P or double healer War/DK depending on BGs.
    And yet with that being the case they are amongst the most balanced seasons in wow history if you think otherwise then you have never been above 1550 rating in any other season.

Now on subject of the OP Legion so far pvp wise is not the best but its far from the worst. An easy way to spot a bad season or xpack is those xpacks where you are able to stack the same spec like how there was tripple hunter(cant remember the season other than it was in mop) at one point at 2.7k + rating not seen anything like that so far or hell S11 tripple dps and lets not even talk about spellcleaves or RMPs with legendries in that one and the same season.
    Just going by that I dont think Legion is the worst there will always be bad/unplayable specs in pvp and the thing is that Legion is new and no first season of ANY xpack has been "good" season unless you where 100% riding the FOTM train.

Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

I wish that was a joke.

Deleted
    Pvp is in really bad shape but its not because of class balance. Reward system in pvp is absolutely crap, no matter your ratings you will get 840ilvl gear while from pve you are getting 870-880ilvls. Any fresh lvl 110 has to farm all honor talents at least one week, get geared plus 3rd relic another one to two weeks, farm artifact ranks which will easily take months, even if blizzard buffs AK for new players/alts it will take at least a month to catch up. In previous expansions it was only about farming gear and with conquest catch up mechanism it used to take one week to get geared up.

I am sure Blizzard will take note of their mistakes as always but after one expac. In 8.0 we will go back to gear vendors but for now pvp will suffer, unless Blizzard can swallow their pride and make swift changes.

It's really not bad as people are saying. Sure there are some strong specs, but if you look at the tournament, you pretty much saw every class have some representation except DH. People just whine for the sake of whining.

Can it be improved? For sure, but saying this is worse than WOD is pretty retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

I wish that was a joke.
    Yeah....

Then again that's the crowd the were aiming to attract after the movie release, the go-getter crowd!

But for OP, I do not enjoy current pvp whatsoever, i've played arena for the past 5 expansions where melee have shined more than casters in rateds at the start, but this expansion it's a little too far of a difference for me to stomach.

Not to mention some classes having some cheesing mechanics, and general lack of thought in regards to some classes, PvP this season will possibly be a mess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Y'all are nuts. This is the most fun I've had in PvP since Cata - DPS can't self heal out the ass and healers can actually die for the first time in years. Arena matches last 2-5 minutes instead of like 10-15. How anyone could look at the last 2 expansions and call them anything but terrible is completely baffling to me.

Affliction Lock
    Destruction Lock
    Demonology Lock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Y'all are nuts. This is the most fun I've had in PvP since Cata - DPS can't self heal out the ass and healers can actually die for the first time in years. Arena matches last 2-5 minutes instead of like 10-15. How anyone could look at the last 2 expansions and call them anything but terrible is completely baffling to me.
    I agree. Finally dps don't heal them self's (most of them anyway) tanks are actually useful, and healers can actually die.
    Those who watched the EU road to blizzcon this weekend will know that DH wasn't in the mix, and rogues /ret /mage /shadow priest was the main classes, while many others also showed up in some fights. To me it seems pretty balanced still with room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post

I wish that was a joke.
    This. Legion PVP is so bad that they are reverting the entire prestige system in patch 7.1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Pvp is in really bad shape but its not because of class balance. Reward system in pvp is absolutely crap, no matter your ratings you will get 840ilvl gear while from pve you are getting 870-880ilvls. Any fresh lvl 110 has to farm all honor talents at least one week, get geared plus 3rd relic another one to two weeks, farm artifact ranks which will easily take months, even if blizzard buffs AK for new players/alts it will take at least a month to catch up. In previous expansions it was only about farming gear and with conquest catch up mechanism it used to take one week to get geared up.

I am sure Blizzard will take note of their mistakes as always but after one expac. In 8.0 we will go back to gear vendors but for now pvp will suffer, unless Blizzard can swallow their pride and make swift changes.
    Good post.

PVP in WotLK saw a slow death as well because of gear stratification and we are seeing it already in Legion as well.