Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Wow, what an influx! Hungary's culture would surely be at risk with those insane numbers!
    Starts with a trickle.

Regardless Hungary is well within their prerogative to decide exactly how many is too many, which they clearly and continuously have.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Not for long if they keep importing uneducated leeches and terrorists.
    Many of the refugees have higher education than you or anyone on this forum pretending to know millions of individuals based on the miniscule % that partakes in terrorist actions.

Humanity never learns... Not only white people of non-Muslim orientation hope for a happy, peaceful and safe life. The Irish leaving Ireland for 'Murica, Jews around the world for centuries, Christians, Catholics, Muslims... everyone's been at the short end of the bigotry/xenophobic stick at some point (some more than others) throughout history.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-10-31 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Useless votes anyway they are bound to treaties.
    Disgusting country.
    The country is okay. Its current government though...

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

In general people in Eastern Europe don't vote on anything so low turnout is really a non-story. For example my parents never voted and very few in my immediate family ever have before we immigrated. Also politics is generally not much of a topic of discussion outside of "they're all corrupt pieces of shit". But even taking that out of the equation the countries in that area have faaaaar more issues to be concerned about than refugees. There's plenty of people there living in shitty conditions, to add more who don't even speak the language would only lead to disaster, plain and simple.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boccko View Post
    There were threads about that

Denmark is entirely not a part of anything in this thread seeing as we are by exemptions exempted from these quotas (the Edinburgh agreements i believe it is called, we said no to Maastricht, said yes to Edinburgh and now as an added bonus for the Danish Eurosceptism we are getting thrown out of Europol.. to keep it brief)

Edit: that is to say we are not part of the mandatory redistribution, nothing prevents us from voluntarily accepting some of them but for the topic we are not part of this in any shape or form
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-11-01 at 05:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Many of the refugees have higher education than you or anyone on this forum pretending to know millions of individuals based on the miniscule % that partakes in terrorist actions.

Humanity never learns... Not only white people of non-Muslim orientation hope for a happy, peaceful and safe life. The Irish leaving Ireland for 'Murica, Jews around the world for centuries, Christians, Catholics, Muslims... everyone's been at the short end of the bigotry/xenophobic stick at some point (some more than others) throughout history.
    The amount of refugees with high education is rather low as far as I've understood it from what people have been talking about. So, the amount of refugees with a higher education than him or anyone on this forum is likely to be far lower than the amount of highly educated people in the countries the person actually live in, unless it's a shithole.

You do not get highly educated people from taking refugees usually, you get the lower class people. The higher educated people can often immigrate to any country they want to due to their education level.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2016-11-01 at 05:59 AM.