Thread: BM Burst Macro

BM Burst Macro

Hey guys, is there any way to include a murder of crows in this macro.

i tried a few variations but it doesn't go off, or if i put AMOC first than another skill doesn't go off.

#showtooltip Blood Fury
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Aspect of the Wild
    /cast Dire Beast
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Any other ideas or it cannot be done, am i doint something wrong it doesn't seem to be on gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboar View Post
    Hey guys, is there any way to include a murder of crows in this macro.

i tried a few variations but it doesn't go off, or if i put AMOC first than another skill doesn't go off.

#showtooltip Blood Fury
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Aspect of the Wild
    /cast Dire Beast
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Any other ideas or it cannot be done, am i doint something wrong it doesn't seem to be on gcd.
    won't work, you'd have to /castsequence Dire Beast, AMOC for it to work, and spam it, but couldn't recommend it. also i'd add /petattack in there also

I think you're better off waiting until the GCD of AMOC is finished before using your macro anyway. Macro it to Kill Command instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    I think you're better off waiting until the GCD of AMOC is finished before using your macro anyway. Macro it to Kill Command instead.
    Please dont listen to stupid stuff like this.

Wouldn't it be best to hit Crows in the first GCD as it lasts for 15 seconds and then the Macro in the second GCD as they last for 10 and 8 seconds (considering Crows dynamically updates)? At least that's how I open/do burst.

Otherwise just put Crows in the macro and hit Dire Beast on its own (normal) bind after.

Deleted
    Why would you want to macro Crows anyway? Use it with BW, use it on half HP mobs so it resets, not just spam it at random.