Thread: Vantus Runes

Vantus Runes

Have any of you guys used these for Emerald Nightmare? If so does the 1K Versatility really make a difference? I'm making looking to use them in Heroic/Mythic.

I haven't used them yet, but I know for a fact they are not usable on mythic.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Have any of you guys used these for Emerald Nightmare? If so does the 1K Versatility really make a difference? I'm making looking to use them in Heroic/Mythic.
    2.5% dmg, 1.25% dmg reduction only works on norm/heroic. Its not bad but it won't work on Mythic until blizzard unlocks them to. They posted saying they don't want people to benefit from them on mythic for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not useable in Mythic, whats the point of em then >_>
    Not like thounsands of guilds will suddenly steamroll their way through EN if it was useable
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Not useable in Mythic, whats the point of em then >_>
    Not like thounsands of guilds will suddenly steamroll their way through EN if it was useable
    Thats why i dropped inscription and actually got a meaningful profession instead

1) Can't be used in Mythic which makes their value a lot lower

2) I calculated them giving me 2% dmg/healing & 1% reduction. They currently cost like 6k on my server. Not worth unless your whole group uses them on a *HEROIC* boss that you have 5% away from death each time.
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

The restriction on mythic will be lifted in the future: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...55838712881152

I would not be surprised if it is lifted on Tuesday since the raid has been cleared with multiple 7/7.