Page 1 of 2
LastLast

no Diablo on Blizzard site, getting ready for something?

This is their current game list, sort of a main stage:

And this is the past:

Notice Diablo 3 RoS already there...
    Tinfoil hat ON

D3 is pretty much done so either D4 or maybe the Diablo series in a new genre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    This is their current game list, sort of a main stage:

And this is the past:

Notice Diablo 3 RoS already there...
    Tinfoil hat ON
    Its sorted by recently released bro. Notice how older wow expansions arent there aswell

Deleted
    I mean the empty space itself doesnt mean anything. But Diablo team had to work on something since Reaper of Souls these past 2 years. Either they are making Diablo 4 which means we wont see anything new from diablo for about 6 more years or they gonna make the second expansion for Diablo 3. Anyways Blizzcon will reveal if there is something on the way, be it a RoS patch or Expansion

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They've been hiring people for "A Diablo Project" for quite a while now. Will most likely either be a new game, or something like the new mission stuff and commanders for Starcraft 2.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Hearthstone was released before Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, so Reaper of Souls in itself would be more "recently released" than Hearthstone. I mean, it has Legion - an expansion - in the listing (WoW itself is hardly "recent"), so why not list the expansion of Diablo 3?

Also, even if Reaper of Souls doesn't qualify, then bear in mind that Hearthstone was released in March of 2014, so two and a half years ago. That's hardly "recent".

So, yeah, no... I don't think Diablo 3 isn't in that listing because of some "recent" logic.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-10-03 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hearthstone was released before Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, so Reaper of Souls in itself would be more "recently released" than Hearthstone. I mean, it has Legion - an expansion - in the listing (WoW itself is hardly "recent"), so why not list the expansion of Diablo 3?

Also, even if Reaper of Souls doesn't qualify, then bear in mind that Hearthstone was released in March of 2014, so two and a half years ago. That's hardly "recent".

So, yeah, no... I don't think Diablo 3 isn't in that listing because of some "recent" logic.
    Hearthstone is there because it recently recieved an expansion, just like wow and legacy of the void. Diablo didnt

I really hope they decided to kill D3 and never make such terrible projects again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    I really hope they decided to kill D3 and never make such terrible projects again.
    This is 2016, not 2012.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have Diablo 3 on the Website in EU.

http://eu.battle.net/en/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Still have Diablo 3 on the Website in EU.

http://eu.battle.net/en/
    Difference is simply that doesnt say recently released.

The op forgot to look at the headline for the site

I think it's safe to say that Blizzard is doing something Diablo-related, given the various recruitment ads. they've had. My bet is on Diablo 4.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    This is 2016, not 2012.
    Does it guarantee anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    legacy of the void
    Legacy of the Void came out a year ago. That's considered "recent"? Fair enough.

Also, why have Hearthstone there with the base picture if it's there because of Karazhan? Karazhan does have it's own expansion images they could use.

I think it's more or less generally accepted that we'll get some Diablo news this year.

Legacy of the Void came out a year ago. That's considered "recent"? Fair enough.
    That was a year ago?? O.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That was a year ago?? O.O
    Well, November 10th, 2015. 11 months or so, so not quite a year.

But yeah, time flies.

Well, November 10th, 2015. 11 months or so, so not quite a year.

But yeah, time flies.
    I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Can I assume you haven't played D3 since it's release? Especially with the Reaper of Souls expansion it is a vastly different game and much more fun because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Can I assume you haven't played D3 since it's release? Especially with the Reaper of Souls expansion it is a vastly different game and much more fun because of it.
    It's still garbage and will remain garbage.