10+ Year Old Account

Wrath of Azshara and similar encounters..

I really hate the EoS instance, especially the last boss Wrath of Azshara. It's just a nightmare to heal. People don't give a shit about where they are positioned, so you can't really reach everyone. You are getting pushed around, people are getting pushed around. You have to keep people alive, and dispell the bomb thing while moving around yourself, I hate it. I completely failed EoS on Mythic because I just couldn't reach people.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I just dislike the entire instance really....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

so what you're saying is bad players make healing harder? i had no clue

im jk i know the feel
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Expect some shadow priest brimming with joy about 100% execute fight, well... yeah, i guess its the other side of the coin

It gets better. Just rotate with they tank and pull anyone closer to you when they start to tunnel on the other side of the boss.

I usually just ask the tank to rotate slowly around the boss either clockwise or counter-clockwise. It's up to the dps to rotate with you if they want heals/dispels. If you know what makes a boss hard for you, it's up to you to be proactive about getting people to help solve that issue. If they can't or won't, then that's on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
    It gets better. Just rotate with they tank and pull anyone closer to you when they start to tunnel on the other side of the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by heriana View Post
    I usually just ask the tank to rotate slowly around the boss either clockwise or counter-clockwise. It's up to the dps to rotate with you if they want heals/dispels. If you know what makes a boss hard for you, it's up to you to be proactive about getting people to help solve that issue. If they can't or won't, then that's on them.
    Very good advice, thanks!

Just tell the DPS that you can't heal them if they run off to china. If they die due to being out of your range, that's their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    Expect some shadow priest brimming with joy about 100% execute fight, well... yeah, i guess its the other side of the coin
    Spriest should be pretty happy too; you get Twist of Fate for free 20% damage the entire time, as well as SWD.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-10-03 at 03:45 PM.

Yeah, for the last fight in particular I don't bother running around to heal people and just stick to the tank. For every group I'm in I usually say "If you're with the tank you'll get healed, if you're not the tank and you pull, you won't".

Deleted
    Woa is annoying for all casters, as is this whole damn instance, really. The boss is already much easier than it was early on, because people begin to realize what they're supposed to do.
    Last edited by mmoc48cc6e9b6a; 2016-10-03 at 03:52 PM.