Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It's not a good thing, but you're free to not attend that school, no?

Seems like a waste of time. Shouldnt people learn stuff at colleges? Decent human beeings know from very early on what is wrong and what is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Ah yes, rape culture, where if a man and a woman are drunk and end up having sex, the entire blame is on the man, because women can't take there alcohol.

Keep up that female empowerment feminism!

10+ Year Old Account
    Air Force pulls this stupid shit too.

Men don't need to be taught how to not rape. Those who rape, know it's wrong and don't fucking care. They don't go "oh, I didn't know rape was wrong, I thought it was perfectly alright to stick my dick in an unconscious woman! If only someone had taught me properly!"

It's insulting and demeaning, to treat men like they're all animals who have to be "taught to not rape."

I mean, briefings about how victims advocates and SARCs work, that's fine. But to add in "how to not rape" classes? Fuck off.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Air Force pulls this stupid shit too.

Men don't need to be taught how to not rape. Those who rape, know it's wrong and don't fucking care. They don't go "oh, I didn't know rape was wrong, I thought it was perfectly alright to stick my dick in an unconscious woman! If only someone had taught me properly!"

It's insulting and demeaning, to treat men like they're all animals who have to be "taught to not rape."
    It's just as insulting when their defense is "but she did not protest, so it's not rape!" It appears they keep trying to pull that shit. Classes like this would at least force them to come up with better defense.

Your second paragraph, I agree with heartily.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It's just as insulting when their defense is "but she did not protest, so it's not rape!" It appears they keep trying to pull that shit. Classes like this would at least force them to come up with better defense.

Your second paragraph, I agree with heartily.
    You imply that all women who get drunk with a man and have sex have been raped. Women pull that after the fact crap all the time.

Why is a woman automatically a victim of rape when she's intoxicated but a man isn't? If a woman's choice is removed with alcohol why isn't a mans? That's not equality in any sense of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    They should also have one the teaches girls not to send mixed signals, directly say yes or no, and having drunk sex is not rape.
    Not returning a girls call is rape.
    Not liking a girls facebook status is rape.
    Having sex with a girl is rape.
    Not having sex with a girl is rape.
    Not raping a girl is rape.
    All sex is rape!

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN