[Enhancement Rotation] Doom Winds and Spirit Wolves relationship

Rotation doubt, how much should I wait to use Doom Winds to proc stormbringer and get windstrikes? A little bit of testing and it's enough to say the burst diferentials are high.

And worth at all using cds together and get overwhelmed by maelstrom?
    These are the only doubts about our rotation and I need more data, help pls

In PvP? Save Doom Winds/Ascendance for after you get Stormbringer.
    In PvE? Use Doom Winds as soon as it's off cooldown, as long as your weapon buffs won't fall off and you will stay in range of the boss.

As the cooldown is so short, delaying it for even a little while can simply mean that you use Doom Winds fewer times during an encounter. More Doom Winds will always be better than fewer Doom Winds, delayed for Stormbringer procs.

You should also use Feral Spirits and Doom Winds at the same time, not because they have any particular synergy (they don't really) but as I said before, because you just don't want to hold on to them. You make sure your lava lash finger is ready to deal with it.

Deleted
    If you're down at 10 Maelstrom and your Doom Winds are ready, then don't pop Doom Winds just yet. You want to be ready to at least cast a stormstrike right after you use Doom Winds, and if you don't get a stormbringer proc then have enough to follow up with CL or Lava Lash spam, just to get a good punch out there anyways. If you get lucky then it's a lot of damage coming their way. Doom Winds is on a short enough cooldown that you can get quite a lot through every fight, but if you delay a decent setup because you're waiting for the best setup, then you're missing out on a lot of damage.

I like to use Feral Spirit as a way to get my MS back up again after going all out crazy with Stormbringer procs or even lava lash doom winds spam (because no stormbringer procs!). I find that if I pop wolves and doom winds at the same time, I'll be capped on MS before I know it and that's a bit of a waste. Wolves do damage, but they do MS better. So I'll rather have them as a pickmeup, and I don't feel like I need to cast Feral Spirit if I'm at 130 MS, topping off my flametongue before my boulderfist gets back to 2 charges :P
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2016-10-03 at 08:41 PM.

I usually try to wait a GCD or two after it gets off cooldown if stormbringer hasn't procced yet. The maelstrom generation of spamming SS while DW is active is insane. Like 0-150 in under 6 seconds insane. If I'm unlucky and stormbringer hasn't procced after a GCD or two it isn't worth waiting any longer and I'll pop DW.

If stormbringer is up when DW is off cooldown (which most of the time it is) then pop it immediately. I also don't wait at all on the initial pull, only for subsequent DW uses.
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M