Is it worth refunding traits if I screwed up my artifact path?

Hey guys I went up the top path as I initially thought it would be best but it clearly is not, do you guys think it is worth refunding the talents? I am level 21 ATM

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, simple. you dont actualy ''spend them'' ... its only a cost to open the reset talents.. but you keep 100% of youre artifack power total after reseting.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinouka View Post
    yes, simple. you dont actualy ''spend them'' ... its only a cost to open the reset talents.. but you keep 100% of youre artifack power total after reseting.
    cool thanks ill save my points
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Pretty sure the cost of resetting them is the opportunity cost of getting a new point.
    OP is 21 going on 22, when he gets the AP for 22, he could choose to reset his points--He will be able to purchase 21 points.

I'm 22 in right now, and I feel like I made a small error, but I'd rather it not cost me 65k AP to fix the error since that error mostly irrelevant by 28 and definitely irrelevant by 34.

I went the top path so I am missing darkest crusade shambler etc. I think I am going to refund it as my path is mega fucked