Thread: Legendary Neck

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather not get a legendary at all if it's not one that will increase my dps.
    It *will* increase your dps. It's item level 895, and has your 2 best stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    We have a DH who got it and he tried it out in a mythic and it accounted for 12% of his healing.

Still unsure as to why people think it sucks or it's worthless. I'd chalk it up to it not being class specific and people just parroting their friends giving it a bad name.
    I have it on my healer and it accounts for about 4% of my healing on every fight, plus now I can worry about myself less and heal others more.

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    Its a Neck...no Mainstats who cares
    Its a serious problem. but That's more to do with secondary stat issues.

And WTF at OP. its has Crit and Mastery on it, what else do you need as a mage?

Quote Originally Posted by ShrubLove View Post
    How many situations is 40k hp going to save you? The chances are so slim it's completely negligible, this logic stupid cause you could just counter it with

more dps = shorter fights = healers can increase their throughput by being less mana conservative = more survivability
    Them damn cats in Mythic + dungeons want a word. Gets to a point when "unavoidable 1 shot" is actually a thing.
    Last edited by Demise_; 2016-10-22 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Are you trying to tell us INT is the worst stat besides vers? NO one is gullible enough to believe that, try again.
    Lol Int is just irrelevant compaired to haste/crit for SP... Before you straight out spread this BS you could actually check said specs mechanics to understand why :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    bigger item level = more stamina = more survivability = healers have it easier = less people die = more dps
    If you need more HP to survive you either are standing on shit, your raid is fucking up so much or your healers suck.

The point on OP is valid because DPS need to, well, do DPS. Of course the neck is not useless; but a legendary that increases your DPS is far more important. Having 2 BLs/heroisms or having an execute on movement it's more important than absorbing 4 millions HP. The faster the boss dies, the less shit it does, the lees the raid suffers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    No, i got the crap ring. Would rather not have a legendary and have my misery timer help me towards an actual legendary
    I have the neck and the ring, feels good man, does it feel good? I don't know.
    I'd rather have the belt and feet, but it's better than not having any.

I wish the hunter ring would be more reliable, because when it procs it's a magnificent piece of jewelry
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-10-22 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    All my friends have gotten their legendary, some even has two or more.

I would be fine with getting one of the more boring ones early, but as we're pretty far in now, I will get pretty upset if I loot the ring or neck.

I'm wondering, if the bad luck system that they've implemented resets once we get a legendary and then starts to build up once again. If that's the case, we who still haven't gotten any will be after pretty much in this apect. Fun game though!

Deleted
    Would immediately change my Affliction Legendary Ring into the Necklace. It increases survivability by large margin, what more is there to want for those hc/myth encounters.