Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    This line is complete and total bullshit.
    You don't need to raid for that achievement, that quest line doesn't even leave Suramar. But even if you did, the question was regarding "organized" raids, and I suspect the quest you're referring to can be completed in LFR once that wing opens up.

The most apparent nerf here is in Enchanting guys! Just disenchanted 20 crafted epics of 795 quality and got 20 Leylight Shards. Byebye gold factory

Quote Originally Posted by Acorath View Post
    You don't need to raid for that achievement, that quest line doesn't even leave Suramar. But even if you did, the question was regarding "organized" raids, and I suspect the quest you're referring to can be completed in LFR once that wing opens up.
    Well, to my knowledge, LFR is a Raid is it not? It may be stretching the word "organized" but it is still an organized raid, thus gating Pathfider by a raid(s). This is just what we know of as well. Also, yes...you do need to raid for that Achievement, as it specifically says you have to kill Xavius and get an item from the Raid instance. Regardless, you have to raid to get those items to complete Pathfinder, and to a lesser extent, Good Suramartin.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Deleted
    Well, to my knowledge, LFR is a Raid is it not? It may be stretching the word "organized" but it is still an organized raid, thus gating Pathfider by a raid(s). This is just what we know of as well. Also, yes...you do need to raid for that Achievement, as it specifically says you have to kill Xavius and get an item from the Raid instance. Regardless, you have to raid to get those items to complete Pathfinder, and to a lesser extent, Good Suramartin.
    While i do agree that pathfinder shouldent be gated behinde LFR, i will say that LFR is not raiding. Its netflix´n chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    The most apparent nerf here is in Enchanting guys! Just disenchanted 20 crafted epics of 795 quality and got 20 Leylight Shards. Byebye gold factory
    Yup this one just nailed me pretty hard. I wasn't even going crazy making gold with it but using crafted epics to provide enough Chaos Crystals for my friends and I to enchant our gear. Chaos Crystals already have risen over 500g in price since the hotfix went live on my realm. That hotfix really makes those mats even more of a pain in the ass to get.

The question in the tweet was about organised raiding. LFR is not organised as you can simply queue for it and be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well LFR is a ''raid'' technically but you can queue and wait while doing some other quests, enter automatically, afk for 5 min and loot the boss after. Then you re done.
    Not ideal for the other ppl that actually killed it but you could do it if you don't want to press any buttons and play the actual game

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter20 View Post
    If Warriors get to keep Ignore pain at 33% nerfed, GIVE BREWMASTERS BACK GUARD YOU FUCKS.

"Tanks using damage absorb is bad tanking mechanics..."

*takes guard from monks and gives it to warriors in a hugely buffed way, give monks Guard as a pvp talent*

For comparison, Guard only absorbs 480k on a 15 second cooldown... I have no sympathy for warriors getting nerfed, if anything I wish it was more.

Fuck you, Warriors and Blizzard. No wonder Brewmasters are like Unicorns these days.
    There's enough salt in this post to keep Nabisco in business for a long time.

Deleted
    To be fair, when the prepatch came out and I've saw "what have my Brewmaster become" (it was only an offspec), my first reaction was "what the fuck is this"... I'm not hating warriors, but yeah, BW seemed really weird. (can't talk about 110 gameplay yet)

This line is complete and total bullshit. For one, the first part of Pathfinder requires you to finish "Good Suramaritan", in which one of the requirements to complete that achievement is to go into the Emerald Dream and get an item off a boss, in particular Xavius, completely opposite of what the Blue's reply was. Really wish they wouldn't lie to our faces like this...
    except it isn't, the question is clearly whether or not it is gated behind organized raiding, answer is it is not since the questline can be completed in LFR.

"Organized raiding" must by definition exclude LFR, since it is the form of raiding that requires least organization, and if "organized raiding" referred to all raiding including LFR, then there would be no need for the qualifier, "organized".

/debate

Hah, the comments on that mythic Xavius kill...people crying about "see I was right WoW sucks!!" because of the fast clear time and such.

This game sure does attract a lot of masochists...sitting around WoW forums crying about how much they hate the game, for all eternity.

All these amazing hidden artifact quests, and I'm just farming court of farondis rep so I can buy mine. Feels bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    All these amazing hidden artifact quests, and I'm just farming court of farondis rep so I can buy mine. Feels bad man.
    Could be worse. BM hunters just buy theirs off the engineering vendor in Dal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianshia View Post
    Could be worse. BM hunters just buy theirs off the engineering vendor in Dal.
    And it's still just some funky looking bow that doesn't go with anything. Had to transmog over the weapon because it looks so awkward but I want the achievement for 100 dungeons with it....

i just love the idea they call it research.

So the contenders for the science nobel prize:

Dr Isamov from Russia who theorised that all matter is actually a symbiosis of life and death merged as one, and used this to cure cancer

Professor Hunov who discovered time travel after decades of research

and Bob who found if you killed 100 boars in goldshire, laughed at the lich kings corpse 10,000 times and then saluting a rabbit grants you the hidden title of "wtf dude"

Deleted
    The most boring Mythic endboss world first fight I have ever seen.
    A red General Vezax clone in a foggy room, wow.
    Despite that lazy work by Blizz, congratz to Exorsus for going ham and finally getting a 1st!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    i just love the idea they call it research.

So the contenders for the science nobel prize:

Dr Isamov from Russia who theorised that all matter is actually a symbiosis of life and death merged as one, and used this to cure cancer

Professor Hunov who discovered time travel after decades of research

and Bob who found if you killed 100 boars in goldshire, laughed at the lich kings corpse 10,000 times and then saluting a rabbit grants you the hidden title of "wtf dude"
    2/10

Seriously, you're gonna have to do a little better than this to get any bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Incandio View Post
    "Organized raiding" must by definition exclude LFR, since it is the form of raiding that requires least organization, and if "organized raiding" referred to all raiding including LFR, then there would be no need for the qualifier, "organized".

/debate

There is no debate and you definitely did not /end it with your comment.

By your very definition of LFR, it DOES include some organization ("form of raiding that requires least organization") and is therefore to be included in organized raiding.

Some bosses do require communication, organization and coordination to down successfully, especially on first attempt.

Most raiders in WOW raid LFR exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    There is no debate and you definitely did not /end it with your comment.

Most raiders in WOW raid LFR exclusively.

lol that is hilarious