Deleted

New outlaw spec: back to legacy

Hello guys,
    I play rogue since vanilla, doing raids etc ...
    However this patch i m playing demon hunter as main and rogue only as reroll. But i want to talk about rogue outlaw because my mates hate this spec too "rng" according to them.
    So i have up my rogue 110 with the idea to try a (troll/fun?)build not on sims and based on mastery and hate (auto hit + proc mastery / pistol, left hand buff by artefact and talent)
    To remove rng of rtb i imagined to take slice and dice coupled to alacrity for more auto hit and proc.

On the paper it seem be a good synergy. Have to see numbers
    So now i have to stuff my rogue to really know if it can be an alt viable spec for outlaw or just garbage
    Waiting this. I would know if some people have already tried ? Do u think it can work ?

Quetz

P.s: sorry for my english, not my native language
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-10-04 at 02:34 PM.

It isn't going to be as good as Roll the Bones.

15+ Year Old Account
    You will still do more DPS by not taking a talent at 110 than by using SnD
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

But I think it will play realy fluid to a point where even overcapping energy while AR is running would be problem.

outlaw being "too RNG" is a myth

on longer raid figths it's pretty consistent

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    outlaw being "too RNG" is a myth

on longer raid figths it's pretty consistent
    Er, isn't that exactly what being "too RNG" means? Only on long fights does the heavy RNG result in consistency...on short to moderate length fights, you may do well or do terrible.

I use RtB and i'm fine with it but I want to believe in SnD too. Get that auto attack damage ring and do some tests focusing different stats !

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Er, isn't that exactly what being "too RNG" means? Only on long fights does the heavy RNG result in consistency...on short to moderate length fights, you may do well or do terrible.
    but that doesnt matter

specs arent balanced around 30 second HC bossfights

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw isn't too RNG.
    I mean there's only:
    Roll the bones with a 25% chance to receive a buff, of which you actually need 2 of them, and even then one of them needs to be a specific buff.
    Pistol shot has a whatever % chance to proc off of SS
    Blunderbuss (sp?) has a chance to take over a pistol shot and increase it's damage
    Our wepaons have a chance to do aoe splash damage to everything around us and heal us.
    Between the eyes has a chance to crit and do way more damage. Not that we raid with this ability though.
    There's not that much RNG to this spec.

On topic.
    I wish they would do something about the abilities that just sit there though. SnD would be nice to use. It's it's current form, the only way we are going to use it is if it's given back as baseline, and even then I'm not totally sure I'd use it. I don't like the idea that we have abilities that are so rarely used though. I at least switch out GS for QD in dungeons. And sometimes use Cannonball. I don't even know what the other last teir talent is...
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit