Void torrent out of void form?

For some reason I am able to be casting Void Torrent outside of voidform. What typically happens is that I'll go in to void form, get a ton of haste stacks then hit void torrent RIGHT before my insanity drops to zero. My character will channel VT but I will be out of voidform. My voidform stacks won't increase but they also won't turn in to lingering insanity. This typically only happens in high haste scenarios like lust. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it expected and working as intended?

It usually happens if you cast it right near the end of your void form. Never experienced it outside of this scenario.

ya this will basically always happen if you hit void torrent the second you come out of void form. it usually means that you tried to milk your insanity too much before hitting it or misjudged that it would come off cd in time while you're still in void form.

Right, So if we can agree that:
    A. VT is only castable in void form
    B. VT stops all degeneration of insanity while being cast

That this scenario shouldn't be working as intended? If it isn't, Blizz should make it so that if VT is cast at 0 insanity that I am NOT taken out of voidform.

I think it is an issue caused by an information delay between you and the server. It just recognized void torrent before or together your void form ending so this scenario happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    I think it is an issue caused by an information delay between you and the server. It just recognized void torrent before or together your void form ending so this scenario happens.
    This is exactly why it happens. It's just is lag. It sucks when it happens though since you just wasted your Vtor.