Deleted

Dual crafting in legion ?

Hey guys,

So i havnt played wow properly since wayyyy back in lich king.

I remember back then dual gather was the way to go for the perks it gave. I'm currently JC/BS as it used to grant stronger gems and a extra socket to bracers i believe?

I'm struggling to level my profs in legion due to high material costs so i'm not sure if profs still give bonuses like i wrote above. I do have a 110 DH alt with mining/herb but finding the time to get on him and do any of that isn't easy.

So is it necessary to still have 2 crafting profs in Legion or should i drop one for mining so i can mine as i quest etc. And if so which would be the better option to keep ?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Bump
    /10char

Dual crafting is hard as hell in this expansion if you don't have a huge amount of capital to keep yourself stocked up. Honestly even two gathering professions sucks this expac hahahaha. I would drop BS and get mining. I used to run BS/JC as well on an alt but there is absolutely no way to have a ton of ore for both of the professions. JC will be relevant the entire expansion and gems will always be expensive for the most part. BS can craft gear but even the 850 gear, which is expensive as hell to make, is worthless now since you can run content that makes it obsolete relatively fast. The only thing I can see BS being good for is obliterum but even those prices have gone way down.

Deleted
    Mining is absolute shite atm. At least for JC only felslate is useful and since it spawns kinda random there is no way to reliably farm felslate. Don't go mining.

Herbalism is the most lucrative profession existing right now. The herbs are so expensive and since people are retarded, the price for herbs used in alchemy are more expensive than the pots/flasks atm.

I'm trying to maintain JC/Alchemy and it worked like a charm the first few weeks and I made a fortune. Now the prices of gems and consumables are dropping slow and steady making the mats too expensive to buy cause your margin is either negative or slim.

However when the blood trader arrives in 7.1 people with massive amounts of blood will most likely flood the market with herbs especially. So my uneducated guess is that going herbalism to make the most use of it right now is one option. The other option is to expect the prices on mats to drop drastically when trader comes out and go nuts with your crafting profs.