How to get a +2 Keystone?

Hi,

I was wondering how I can get a fresh +2 Mythic keystone when I'm doing Mythic+ every week?

The chest will grant me a +7 or so keystone which means I potentially lose up to 5 items.

Any idea how to get one without skipping a week?

Edit: I'm running Mythic plus with 4 friends so inviting some stranger to use their stone is NOT an option.
    Last edited by Karon; 2016-10-04 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Someone else's.

I'd imagine if you didn't use your keystone for several weeks it would eventually degrade to a +2

The key stone does not degrade if you dont use it. I did someone else plus 6 last week, and in my chest this week I got a +5. I didnt use my key at all last week because it was Arcway.

On my alt I cleared a +3 and got a +2 key, so it looks like if you just clear the lowest possible in the lowest amount of time, you'll get downgraded perhaps 1 or 2.

That being said, for 840 loot, you're better of running straight Mythics. Mythic+2 farming was convenient for Arcane Power and not worrying about saves, but if you've got a full group, you'll just want to run around and clear all the base Mythics as is.

It takes your highest complete regardless if you use your own or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't you get one if you don't loot the chest? I mean if you don't loot the chest you have no keystone and if you do a mythic dungeon you might get a regular keystone?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Don't you get one if you don't loot the chest? I mean if you don't loot the chest you have no keystone and if you do a mythic dungeon you might get a regular keystone?
    If I remember correctly, this was tested and the keystone that dropped was the same lvl as the one that would have come out of the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You will still get your highest clear -1 this way.