Mistweaver highest throughput

Hi there,
    I'm trying out mist weaver healing in arenas (2v2) and im wondering how they burst heal when things get intense.
    most cases rm+em+statue soothing does the job but it doesnt seem strong enough when facing two dps classes or even an ass rogue.
    is thunder brew + eff x 2 + artifact the way to go? then vivify spam?

I could take that honor talent that turns mw back into mop style but my mana goes down like my wallet during steam sales :P

since i cant really out heal one dps class im a little worried when we start doing 3s...

my artifact is lvl 14 if thats the reason why. too low?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by keishton View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm trying out mist weaver healing in arenas (2v2) and im wondering how they burst heal when things get intense.
    most cases rm+em+statue soothing does the job but it doesnt seem strong enough when facing two dps classes or even an ass rogue.
    is thunder brew + eff x 2 + artifact the way to go? then vivify spam?

I could take that honor talent that turns mw back into mop style but my mana goes down like my wallet during steam sales :P

since i cant really out heal one dps class im a little worried when we start doing 3s...

my artifact is lvl 14 if thats the reason why. too low?
    Cheers
    Most MW deaths... when being trained is because of them not using their mobility to its full potential. You should never die in a 1v1 with how much mobility and utility you have. Much less in 3s when you add mistwalk to the equation. I don't think its about burst healing, most of the time, simply because you can't die if they don't do damage to you and you have EM and RM on yourself.

Mostly it takes time and practice getting used to having so much extra potential to escape.

Outside of RM + EM and of course cocoon we don't really have a way to deal with extreme burst, it's pretty much MW's weakness atm. I've seen some questionable playstyles from high rated (2.4k+) MWs though that spam effuse, so maybe there is something I am missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Outside of RM + EM and of course cocoon we don't really have a way to deal with extreme burst, it's pretty much MW's weakness atm. I've seen some questionable playstyles from high rated (2.4k+) MWs though that spam effuse, so maybe there is something I am missing.
    yea when dampening kicks in i take a looooong time topping some one off behind a pillar. im usually on max mana as well so i thought if there was a less efficient/quick way like h.surge spam on shamans for mistweavers.

Deleted
    There is an honor talent that buffs the healing of Effuse, the way is cast twice effuse, trigger tft for the buff and cast effuse one more time. With that my effuse heals 700-800k

Quote Originally Posted by Sheohao View Post
    There is an honor talent that buffs the healing of Effuse, the way is cast twice effuse, trigger tft for the buff and cast effuse one more time. With that my effuse heals 700-800k
    Pretty much this, TFT + Focused thunder and fortune tuned , if you have the buff stacked and use TFT those 2x effuse will heal for ridiculous amounts, not to mention you also got revival and the artifact heal if shit hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Pretty much this, TFT + Focused thunder and fortune tuned , if you have the buff stacked and use TFT those 2x effuse will heal for ridiculous amounts, not to mention you also got revival and the artifact heal if shit hits the fan.
    thanks i was running the one that buffs vivify. I'll try it out later tonight.

also how do u guys handle ass rogues? Im basically free casting non stop coz apparently cc is over rated but my partners hp refuses to go up..

Quote Originally Posted by keishton View Post
    thanks i was running the one that buffs vivify. I'll try it out later tonight.

also how do u guys handle ass rogues? Im basically free casting non stop coz apparently cc is over rated but my partners hp refuses to go up..
    Is the rogue the main target ? if not ,sap rogue, if he trinkets mistwalk to the rogues target and leg sweep ( you'll hit him coz he'll almost be in point blank range ) then proceed to tornado out or port if u need to reposition and top the target off ( don't forget to detox , you'll remove a lot of poisons including wound ).

Extreme burst is really all healers problem right now, especially for healers like MW and rdruids, where your healing style involves HoTs.