Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not it doesn't, they can buff Channel Demonfire or Soul Conduit to improve ST performance quite easily.
    What? How would you buff soul conduit? 30% chance? How about 50% even.

Here's a buff to soul conduit: Soul conduit no longer has a chance to return soul shards. Soul conduit now increases chaos bolt damage but by 200% but it can no longer be havoced.
    Last edited by Bridius; 2016-10-05 at 08:18 PM.

I saw a note that looked like Thal'kiel's Consumption is Instant cast. Is that just for PvP, or is that a PvE change?

Anything that helps Demonology mobility sounds good in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a note that looked like Thal'kiel's Consumption is Instant cast. Is that just for PvP, or is that a PvE change?

Anything that helps Demonology mobility sounds good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    pretty sure bliz wont be giving us 900k cb's so i would remain skeptical about this damage making it to live. Dont get me wrong id love to see it but blizzard has a history of giving and taking away all in the same breath.
    Full moon says hi.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Well I basically 2 shot a DH.. I'd say that's good enough :P

I knew it would be too high. I don't know guys, but that's a bit much? Won't be shocked they'll nerf it to 150%.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Full moon says hi.
    Full moon? Yesterday I decided to go in lfr with my friend, on Nythendra there was a warrior and his mortal strikes was 600k-1m, our dps was equal (287k) but in the same amout of time he casted more MS than me CB (difference was like MS 67 CB 47) and I have feretory of souls so I can cast CBs all the time, but because CB hits like wet noodle compared to other similar abilities dps suffers. I doubt blizzard will step aside from their retarded mechanics change they made to all warlock specs until next xpac. The biggist indicator of this are nerfs to affliction. They nerf already mediocre/weak talents/traits and without touching broken/bugged/on kill ones while "double downing" on warlock strengths. Basicaly they only nerfed warlocks in 7.1 pve wise.

Deleted
    They should remove the TKC nerf in pvp while they are at it. An ability that needs so much setup and casting to get out and on a 45sec cd should be able to hit more than a chaos bolt tbh. Most of the time its impossible anyway to get it of with as many pets as you want, so you should get rewarded when you are able to

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Full moon? Yesterday I decided to go in lfr with my friend, on Nythendra there was a warrior and his mortal strikes was 600k-1m, our dps was equal (287k) but in the same amout of time he casted more MS than me CB (difference was like MS 67 CB 47) and I have feretory of souls so I can cast CBs all the time, but because CB hits like wet noodle compared to other similar abilities dps suffers. I doubt blizzard will step aside from their retarded mechanics change they made to all warlock specs until next xpac. The biggist indicator of this are nerfs to affliction. They nerf already mediocre/weak talents/traits and without touching broken/bugged/on kill ones while "double downing" on warlock strengths. Basicaly they only nerfed warlocks in 7.1 pve wise.

I was referencing pvp with the post I've quoted. Even with a focused rage build, 3 stacks of FR, and colossus smash my warrior doesn't get anywhere near 1 mil damage on MS. I have, however, been 1mil + full mooned while questing, 800k arcane blasted in bgs, etc. That is why I said 900k chaos bolts wouldn't be the end of the world.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Full moon says hi.
    full moon is not really comparable because its a 3 step process not just a 1.5s cast and 900k out the door.