Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    - Strong sustained dps ST and cleave while having a decent aoe
    - Easy target switch
    - Wind rush totem, aoe stun
    - Empowering people with stormlash which grant a bit of dps like an aura from ret
    - BL (really great for dungeons or raid if you really have no mage or rcham which I doubt)
    - Strong self heal which saved me many times
    - Hex (more for pvp but can be useful if you need to cc some trash)

Honestly even If I got no luck and don't have many proc I'm still in the top dps, many class outburst us at pull (unless you don't stop getting SS proc) but on long fight our sustained dps will bring us above

Another great pros to me is that it's awesome to play, i'm not bored like while playing outlaw rogue or arms war, there is always something to do
    Last edited by mmoc0f11effab7; 2016-10-05 at 06:47 AM.

First of all its enhancement.
    Second, we bring high burst potential, good singletarget DPS and decent utility via off-heals, stun totem and, if needed in the raid, a movement speed buff for less mobility for ourselves (losing leap for a roar-totem more or less). Also, Bloodlust will always be something that raidgroups and even 5 mans want. We also dont have problems with switching targets anymore as we had in the past, since most of our "dots" are now applied to ourselves and we dont have to keep up certain debuffs on enemies anymore, which makes us pretty good at target switching.

The only thing we're lacking is decent burst AoE. We have some decent cleave, but thats irrelevant currently in raids because there are no real cleavefights where 2 bosses (or adds for that matter) really stand together for it to be effective enough.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    I'm sure this has been answered already but Enhance Shamans have wonderful utility for movement heavy fight such as IL and Nyth. We can generally get away from the fight and back in fairly quickly thanks to a 1 min sprint cooldown and a 30 second feral lunge.

Not sure how this was missed...

We are one of two classes that can summon raptors and the only class that can RP the spirit raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    How much DPS does a shaman loose when they have to go and drop their debuff or swap targets to something further away? The same amount as any other melee would or more/less compared to others? Cause certain fights like Nythendra, illyginoth, renferal kinda pulls melee away from their main target?
    I sometimes sacrifice my DPS rotation to throw someone with very low HP an instant cast heal, especially if its a tank. I don't see it as a "loss" if it happens to save their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    It's e n h a n c e m e n t , not e n c h a n t m e n t . Also, it's "lose damage", not "loose damage".

How can someone this illiterate be a mod is beyond me.

Anyway, enh shammies are great for not suffering from target swapping as they only buff themselves and others to some degree.

Aside from damage, they also have an AoE sprint they can place to whatever place possible.
    I bet his English is better than your Estonian there, champ...