Deleted

UA nerfed yet again!

Why the constant nerfs to Unstable Affliction for PVP? They have nerfed the dispell protection several times, and now they have nerfed the "stacking" effect so that you can only "stack" five of them.

I mean, jeez, are they really that biased towards melee in PVP that they see someone getting hurt after they let a warlock cast six or seven UA's and then dispelling the full lot as a warlock OP issue?

A player letting an affliction lock stand there and hardcast like that - which takes a big shovel of RNG to get the shards - and then being stupid enough to dispell deserves to get hurt. Not, in fact, they deserve to die.

But no. Blizz just keep nerfing away - affliction's dots are already a joke as they tickle people. UA is the only one that is slightly feared, and then only because of the stacking effect and that it hurts if you dispell it.

Even now most players just laugh at dots, they ignore them or allow a warlock to stand and do their full setup - then they pop their dispell and bingo, your lock has shot all his ammo and for nothing and is helpless.

Healers cry. Blizz responds. I give up on Aff.

They love Melee too much these days.

I've noticed that in a big fight, as an Aff I am left standing last simply because they know I am of little threat.

3 affliction dots to damage comparable to bm hunter pet, I'd say even less damage. Ua is the only damaging spell that matter and only when you cast 5+ lol. I like how Blizzard lie on every corner about warlocks and still some people defend them.

I have to admit that I thought this was a buff.

In that UA (like some suggested here) would eat up to 5 Soul Shards when you cast it to get that many stacks of UA applied to the target. Avoid ramp-up of it.

But if this is a cap... then yes, this more or less sucks. Course, I also don't play PvP so....

Warlocks not overpowered for 20 days in 10 years.

The sky is falling!

Oh wait, demo is still fantastic. Affliction is still insane. Destro being turbo buffed in 7.1

Well it was fun having Warlock be a mortal class for 20 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    3 affliction dots to damage comparable to bm hunter pet, I'd say even less damage. Ua is the only damaging spell that matter and only when you cast 5+ lol. I like how Blizzard lie on every corner about warlocks and still some people defend them.
    BM casts through their pet. So your 3 dots are comparable to 80% of BM hunters dmg. Woah. I feel so sorry for you.