Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuLiii View Post
    Guys please stop. You don't know the other people on the internet. Remember that we are all humans. Why you have to be always so mean people? Other people have feelings too and it doesn't go well with us if you insult each other.

isn't there some sort of moderator on mmo-champ on the warlock forums that we can report this to? We need some cleaning up of all those hateful posts.
    What is wrong with apologizing and then saying that girls are turned off by condescending people. That is the truth.

Also back to topic chop chop

Deleted
    lol at those People still taking gaidix seriously.

it's like going into a mental ward and trying to have a discussion about politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    What is wrong with apologizing and then saying that girls are turned off by condescending people. That is the truth.

The fact that you go ahead and continue baseless insults? "I am sorry, but I am turned off by assholes like you".

Why thank you very much, I feel so much better now. I think you need to profile yourself first of all, you could do better as well to others, not just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The fact that you go ahead and continue baseless insults? "I am sorry, but I am turned off by assholes like you".

Why thank you very much, I feel so much better now. I think you need to profile yourself first of all, you could do better as well to others, not just me.
    ah don't worry Buddy.

I have problems with women too. you a virgin at 31 and me a virgin at 39. I can feel your pain.

(though for me my Problem is more of physical nature )

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-05 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I in some sort of kindergarten here? Seriously? One poster better than other... Are you even capable of conversing like human being without insults there?

Good day, I have nothing more to do with this thread.

Deleted
    I hope I didn't put you on the spot. Don't worry People don't know who you are. We all have flaws !

10+ Year Old Account
    No you did not, if you are such a fanboy of mine you would know from my past messages in various parts of these forums that I am in 3 and half year relationship, these things happen when you are in early 30s, but I'll give you credit it's my first serious one out of 4 in total.

Sorry for your issues!

Deleted
    It's super cool if you dont wanna talk about it. I completely understand. A good friend of mine has one of those Anime pillows. I don't judge. Some People simply have Problems with women. He loves it. I still respect him. He is good at WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever floats your boat, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post

I don't really wanted to chime in to this wonderful discussion which was triggered by your personal remark, my comment was literally a quotation of yours (remembered on it) which happened few days ago. This whole topic starting from it's title is overexaggerated at least. Data = mined, people = crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuLiii View Post
    I don't really wanted to chime in to this wonderful discussion which was triggered by your personal remark, my comment was literally a quotation of yours (remembered on it) which happened few days ago. This whole topic starting from it's title is overexaggerated at least. Data = mined, people = crazy.
    I am super nice Winnie-the-Pooh. You are right I was a bit out of tone. I like you =)

Though it is sad to see that the same elitist persons are writing the same thing in every thread and act condescending when someone asks a question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Whatever floats your boat, man.
    you tell me yours and I tell you mine xD

though no guy on guy Action. I am fine if you are into it and I love all them queer People but I am out then sorry bud

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    That's what I'm saying. These Destro buffs are so much, it's impossible that Blizz did those with their own will. I'm telling you, Sargeras is in the business.

- - - Updated - - -

He's talking about the shady stuff. Like NBA referees look the other way when Lebron travels. Without Lebron, a lot of ppl wouldn't watch NBA.

If the most played classes get nerfed, subscriptions will drop. Who cared about Locks? Most of the Locks will keep playing Locks, despite the nerfs. That doesn't apply to DHs, Hunters, DKs etc. Now that I've seen that they care about Locks.
    Then put sargeras on the payroll because if these buffs make it to live i'll be a happy warlock again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not only treading on a lot of forbidden topics but in general isn't particularly constructive.