Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    She has more policy and more experience than Trump does. Trump is the one that literally is the campaign of lies and hate.
    Literally all I ever hear anti-Trump people spew is the same bullshit "OMG HE IS RACIST/BIGOT/SEXIST etc etc" Rhetoric over and over.

This entire campaign is just 2 idiots and their idiotic followers throwing buzzwords at eachother.

I've hated Hilary and thought she was a sack of shit for years before Trump even became a whisper of a Candidate. Yet now if you Dislike Hilary it is "OMG you must be a Far-right Alt right something something-ist".

Not at all, I really wish the Democrats actually did have a good candidate as I am more left leaning than right, but as it stands Trump as useless as he is, is a better choice by bounds to me than Hilary ever would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Literally all I ever hear anti-Trump people spew is the same bullshit "OMG HE IS RACIST/BIGOT/SEXIST etc etc" Rhetoric over and over.

This entire campaign is just 2 idiots and their idiotic followers throwing buzzwords at eachother.

I've hated Hilary and thought she was a sack of shit for years before Trump even became a whisper of a Candidate. Yet now if you Dislike Hilary it is "OMG you must be a Far-right Alt right something something-ist".

Not at all, I really wish the Democrats actually did have a good candidate as I am more left leaning than right, but as it stands Trump as useless as he is, is a better choice by bounds to me than Hilary ever would be.
    I didn't want Hillary, I wanted Bernie. But to vote for Trump because he isn't Hillary is asinine. You basically want to start WW3 with a fucking hand gesture like Trump wants to when he wants to shoot an Iranian boat for flipping us off. Literally all of the shit that Trump has been coming up with to sling against the wall about Clinton has been basically horseshit.

But please, tell me in your opinion, why Clinton is worse than Trump. This I got to hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    You need to go check your hearing then.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump 17

Hillary 19

I also know a lot of my FB friends and see them regularly. I know many who like the Trump page, but hate him. Same for Hillary.

0 Trump, 17 Clinton.

i dont know anyone who liked the pages but i know there are like around 20 trump supporters and 0 Clinton supporters on my friends list.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 and 2, which sounds about right, but the plot twist! One of the likes on the Trump page is my younger brother's very well educated Muslim friend. Kid is like 22 and has more degrees than I have pants. He was born and raised locally, but his parents came over from Iraq like 40 years ago or something forever ago.

Now, that "like" might not be directly election related. He may have hit it back when Trump was just riding the "I'm a good businessman" train. Not sure there's a way to check that. Still, came as a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Trump 14, Hillary 5

pretty good, considering i'm from New York.