Outlaw AoE question in Mythic+ dungeons

Hey folks...I wanted to check-in with other Outlaw Rogues in regards to your AoE performance especially in Mythic + dungeons. Obviously, we pop Blade Flurry and go wild, but I tend to be very conservative on using CDs (artifact, trinket and AR). I generally only pop those during "oh crap" moments on trash pulls where we get unexpected adds and on boss fights. Do you all find yourselves using those at every opportunity in Mythic +? Do you also tend to pickup Cannomball Barrage as well? I have used it with mixed results, but that could be an issue of my timing or the number of targets I am using it on. Any thoughts, tips or suggestions on what others are doing would be appreciated.

Havoc here - don't know too too much about Outlaw aside from that they can pump out solid AoE and will typically beat me on bosses with the help of RNGesus. One of the Golden Rule of CM's is that if your CD's will be up in time for the next boss then use it. You want to get as many uses per dungeon without having them be down for a boss. This decision has to be made on individual. That gets even further individualized because afaik rogue cd's are also pretty RNG

15+ Year Old Account
    You should absolutely be using CDs on trash pulls, and keeping True Bearing as much as you can. With the constant MFD resets from mobs dying, you'll be slamming finishers like nobody's business and ARush cools down frighteningly fast.

Also, the vast majority of time taken in M+ is fighting trash. That really is the part you want to blast through ASAP.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Thank you for the responses. That is what I was contemplating as well...just pounding those to tear through the trash. I do fine on ST with the Outlaw, but generally get smoked on cleave and AoE damage due to classes generally having that as a component of their ST rotation (Havoc DH, Unholy DK, Fire Mage, Enhancement Shaman). It seems just using Blade Flurry is not enough nowadays...so the CDs should give it a good bump.

A couple of additional questions...

1) Do you use Cannonball Barrage for Mythic+?

2) Do you keep True Bearing even if it is up as a solo buff or should you keep rolling for 2 buffs with it?

3) Do you intentionally target the weakest target in the pack to kill them quickly and keeping MfD up as much as possible?

1) no
    2)yes
    3)yes unless there is a priority burn target but 99% of the time MFD lowest HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Difference_Engine View Post
    1) Do you use Cannonball Barrage for Mythic+?

3) Do you intentionally target the weakest target in the pack to kill them quickly and keeping MfD up as much as possible?
    Absolutely not, MfD is much, much, much stronger.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Absolutely not, MfD is much, much, much stronger.

Yes.
    Cannonball barrage competes with alacrity, which, again, is much much much stonger than cannonball barrage.

Definitely make use of your cooldowns as often as you can on trash; if you're 1-2 pulls away from a boss, consider saving them for that. Over time you'll start to get a feel for when you can use them in each dungeon and still have them up for bosses and important trash pulls, but it'll depend on what level mythic+ you're doing and how quickly your group pulls and kills trash.

Again, I appreciate all the helpful information folks. I will take these recommendations and give them a spin this week.