Thread: Windows 10 BSOD

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Windows 10 BSOD

Hey guys,

This morning everything was working fine with my PC. I put it to sleep while I went to workout and came home. I get the BSOD "page in non page area" message. My PC keeps rebooting. Stupidly I did not back up my files. I looked everywhere and cannot find a solution. Any advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had similar issue with my PC (win 7) do you have any external storage connected to your PC? If so unplug it then boot it up.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Hey guys,

This morning everything was working fine with my PC. I put it to sleep while I went to workout and came home. I get the BSOD "page in non page area" message. My PC keeps rebooting. Stupidly I did not back up my files. I looked everywhere and cannot find a solution. Any advice?
    i had this problem as well it was being caused by asus gpu tweakII when it was starting up. if you have programs that are launching on start up then disable them from start up if you can and start them one by one til you find the culprit. uninstall and reinstall. if you cant catch it before bsod then safe mode should do the trick as well.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was Asus smart doctor. It's working fine for now.