Poll: Answer below.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    why do we need to choose between democrat and republican?

More or less.

We have a lot of rules intending to even the odds when we find them with the intention of treating everyone equally, but it's difficult when people aren't all identical or even seem to define "equal" the same way. (Almost always biased just a little bit in favor of yourself above others.)

Overall I'd say legally we're doing our best but as individuals we just love hating people and generalizing people too much to not kill two birds with one stone and hate generalized groups of people on a regular basis. That's never going to completely go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    A race/gender/sexuality thread that not only wasn't closed but is actively being participated in by mods? What happened to the forum 'rules'?

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    democrats are the victimization party and are consistently offended, hence the creation of occupy wall street, SJW's, feminazi's and BLM. They are all victims and essentially all democrats. Oh, and let not forget that a good portion of their base is either in jail or prison (aka totally innocent college bound hopefuls who just happened to get racial profiled and framed by those crooked cops).

TLDR: looks at poll, not surprised.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-10-06 at 08:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the whole yes. Citing 7,000 victims of hate CRIME, in that the actions against said victims is illegal, isn't proof otherwise.

What a shock. Republicans feeling all are treated equal outweigh those that think the otherwise.

I can't vote because I'm not a Republican or Democrat.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Republican and no people are not treated fairly in the US. Heterosexual, white males under the age of 50 are treated UNFAIRLY under the law. All other combinations of race, color, age, sex (or "gender") are given special privileges and special protections that are denied straight, young white males.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What a shock. Republicans feeling all are treated equal outweigh those that think the otherwise.
    Republican (LIbertarian really) and see my post above
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Republican and no people are not treated fairly in the US. Heterosexual, white males under the age of 50 are treated UNFAIRLY under the law. All other combinations of race, color, age, sex (or "gender") are given special privileges and special protections that are denied straight, young white males.

- - - Updated - - -

Republican (LIbertarian really) and see my post above
    Republicans. All are treated fairly. Or all aren't treated fairly because white people!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I can't vote because I'm not a Republican or Democrat.
    Threads like these are why we need to get rid of political parties.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Threads like these are why we need to get rid of political parties.
    We are always forced into democrat or republican when we vote so truthfully everyone can vote in this poll if they don't kid themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We are always forced into democrat or republican when we vote so truthfully everyone can vote in this poll if they don't kid themselves.
    wrong, no one forces u into a party or even forces u to vote

Quote Originally Posted by endlesswaltz View Post
    wrong, no one forces u into a party or even forces u to vote
    If you don't want to throw away your vote.