Deleted

[H] [Kazzak] <Conquerors> seeking Mythic raiders (7/7 HC)

Quick summary
    Strong and confident raid team that needs a few dpsers to continue into Mythic (3/7)

Who we are
    We are a group of old school friends with hardcore raid experience that started up the guild in WoD as a casual guild that aimed high.
    Our goal was to achieve what top guilds did on 3-4 raiding days on only 2 without sacrificing too much of our time.
    Through a huge amount of friendship and stable leadership we managed to clear both Highmaul and BRF HC at a very fast pace.

We are now back! The same group of people that wanted more is back. We plan to go through Legion with the same leadership that got us through WoD, but with the intention of taking on Kazzaks mythic guilds.

What do we offer?
    - A core of easy-going veterans
    - Dedication
    - Raid progression
    - Motivational speeches

What we are looking for
    We are looking for people with past experience, who is ready to go mythic raiding as soon as possible. We want raiders that wants to raid with a competitive mindset, people that comes to raids with a serious attitude and can both give and take criticism.

We expect you to prepare and understand things like boss mechanics and how your class works.

Good qualities
    -Friendly
    -Open-minded
    -Respectful
    -Competitive

Finally, it is important to remember that this is a game. We are here to have fun, we believe that everyone can learn and be good at anything they want.
    It is important that we all feel welcome and that we are in this together as a team.
    We are also partly a social guild and if this looks fun but you don't want or have the time to raid this much you are also welcome.

Recruitment
    We are currently recruiting all exceptional dpsers and healers for mythic progression

Raid times
    We raid 3 times a week. Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday between 20:00 - 23:00.

How to reach us)
    Add me or Axaroz on battlenet and we can chat. (Monkeyman#2698 Axaroz#2631)
    Last edited by mmocfc2c30aa7d; 2016-11-17 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    We are now 1/7 Mythic and still need a few dpsers that want to continue progressing with us!

Deleted
    hey man

i applied and we talked for a while but realised that i couldn't join your discord however now i can join discord servers, if you still need good melee dps im available i now also have logs if you wish to see them, these were taken a while ago and ive gained more gear since then add my battle.net niall210#2694 for log link

Deleted
    We are now a 2/7 Mythic guild and still looking for exceptional players to join our rang!

Deleted
    Still looking for good dpsers and possibly an exceptional tank that are looking to progress in Mythic

Deleted
    In need of exceptional dpsers and a healer for EN and ToV mythic progression